Finished WWXIV-3 Wolves & Geniuses win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blui

lv85 paladin
I have permission to post this
ignore_this_by_blui129-d5jvput.png

What is Werewolf?
Werewolf is a game in which there are three factions, the wolves, the town and the indies (independents). The town works towards killing off the wolves through a process called lynching, while the wolves try to match the number of townies so they can kill them. The indies do their own thing.

Game Phases:
Pregame and Sign-ups:
Before the game starts you will need to sign up. After we have 21 Players, I will PM you your roles and the game begins.

Day:
During the day players decide who they will lynch.

Lynching is when every one votes for who they want to die. At least 51% of the players alive must vote (Say there are 19 players, there will need to be 10 votes for a lynch, because there is a majority of the people voting). If there is a tie in the votes I will random.org kill one of the people who tied. You CAN vote for No Lynch, which is when no one dies. You can unvote people if you change who you vote for or think that that person shouldn't die.
When voting use one of these templates:
Code:
[color=blue][b]Unvote: {player name goes here} [/b][/color]
Unvote: {player name goes here}

Code:
[color=red][b]Vote: {player name goes here} [/b][/color]
Vote: {player name goes here}

At the start of the day I will post a summary of what happened in the night before.
Everyone went to bed late that night, because they partied so hard. unfortunately Blui129 was hit by a car that one of the baddies was driving, Blui129 was:
Role: Cosplayer
Alignment: None
Team: Indies

You are a cosplayer, you like to go to conventions and dress up. People like to tease you because they think you are a nerd.

Ability: Dress Up
Once per game, you can PM the name of any dead player, then you will gain their abilities.

Win Condition: Survive until end game
Team Win Condition: Have the more players than any other team at the end of the game

People laughed at this, no one liked him because he was always in their face.
Day x ends on dd/mm/yyyy at 11:59Pm AEST
The end of day thing is pretty much the same as that

Night: During the night players will send me what they do for the game night (ability use). While the wolves ponder by themselves who they shall kill. If you do not use an ability PM me No Action. During the night you MAY NOT post in this thread, or you will be mod-killed.

New mechanics for this spin-off:
In this game there is a new mechanic called Teams. There are five teams in this game. Each player knows who else is in their team, this will be sent in a PM after everyone has confirmed that they have received their roles. When the game ends I will count the numbers of players alive at the end, the team with the most players left is announced winner. If there is a tie between at least two teams, they will all be announced as winners. Also, there are still Alignment wins.

Rules & FAQ:
1. If you are dead, DO NOT post in this thread unless I give the green light
2. Do not quote any PM sent by me in regards to this game, doing so will result in a mod-kill
3. Do not edit your posts, each post may be a treasure trove of info. If you do edit, you will be warned (this goes for deleting posts too)
4. No discussing this game outside of this thread, doing so will result in a mod-kill. Unless you're a wolf, in that case use the PM system
5. Have fun! This is meant to be a fun game!

Q: What happens when I die?
A: When you die, you are removed from the game and can no longer post in the game thread (because you are dead).

Q: I died and was the seer and I learned Player X was a wolf! Can I tell the others?
A: Absolutely not. In fact, you may not share anything you learned while alive, not just results of your role.

Q: I'm going to be gone for X days. What will happen to me?
A: You will be temporarily replaced, if need be. You may reclaim your character upon your return.

Q: How long does a game last?
A: I have no idea because this is a lot smaller than a main series game.

Players:
Alignment thingy (done when players die or are replaced)
Town | Wolf | Indie | NAME Replacement

1. Teal
2. Nengeni
3. Glace
4. TDL PMysterious
5. Bisharp37
6. PMJ
7. alex Lucky Fire
8. Reshiwott
9. Superpokemon67
10. Porygon-X
11. Rouge Chomp
12. Puff
13. HypnoticLuxray
14. Bo$$_89
15. Raichu Girl
16. Mokoko
17. sillykyle
18. corn bread
19. Blah alex
20. The Yoshi
21. Gistica

Replacements
NatM

For those of you who are wolves, you can communicate via PM.

Nengeni

Aspiring Trainer
RE: Werewolf XIV- 3 Anime Mayhem (Spinoff)

In, so only the wolves can PM each other? or?

Blui

lv85 paladin

Yep, only the wolves can PM each other.

Luckyfire

Aspiring Trainer

Seeing as I was basically a piece of dust last time, I'm going to be a replacement instead. :p

But seriously, I want to be a replacement. Put me in the list if people need one more player.

Glace

Top 8, Worlds 2013
Advanced Member

In.

There better be Avatar/Korra stuff >8[

Blui

lv85 paladin

Glace said:
In.

There better be Avatar/Korra stuff >8[

I said anime. ANIME.

Lucky Fire said:
Seeing as I was basically a piece of dust last time, I'm going to be a replacement instead. :p

But seriously, I want to be a replacement. Put me in the list if people need one more player.

Okay

Luckyfire

Aspiring Trainer

Uh, my name is Lucky Fire, not Luck Fire... does it matter?

Glace

Top 8, Worlds 2013
Advanced Member

Blui

lv85 paladin

Glace said:

Anime is made in Japan. Avatar is made in the US. Ik there are dubbed versions of various anime in English but I am only using proper anime.

PG24

<Pride> I'm my wildest fantasy
Advanced Member

"Anime" produced in the US is considered a cartoon.

in i guessssss

Teal

黄前さん らしい ね

There better be tsunderes, imoutos, moeblobs and all that cool stuff. And a chuuni. Wait what.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member

In it to win it

Nengeni

Aspiring Trainer

I don't think it should technically matter... The game is still going to played like WW (but with teams)

Luckyfire

Aspiring Trainer

There's teams?

inb4 half of two teams are werewolves
inb4 it all comes down to one townie and one werewolf :O

Status
Not open for further replies.