Finished WWXIV-3 Wolves & Geniuses win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIV- 3 Anime Mayhem (Spinoff)

sillykyle said:
My question still stands.

Oh, my bad, I might miss a post or two.
sillykyle said:
Are all of the werewolves on the same team? In btw.

I can't tell you that, but just think about it. That would mean if the wolves won their team would've. Is that hint good enough?

How Candice take so long... the wait makes me Drowzee. Let's Seel this phase. Whoever reads this, I Pichu to play!

Teal said:
How Candice take so long... the wait makes me Drowzee. Let's Seel this phase. Whoever reads this, I Pichu to play!

Get out of my thread

We need 2 more players before this can begin, Who wants in?

Teal said:

Don't get the Pichu pun.

"Beat-you"?

How has this not filled up already? Werewolf spots usually goes so quickly.

Oh, slots are still open? Well, I have to hold myself to my promise. I'm surprised.

I'm in.

alexmf2 said:
How has this not filled up already? Werewolf spots usually goes so quickly.

It's a spin off.
Lucky Fire said:
Oh, slots are still open? Well, I have to hold myself to my promise. I'm surprised.

I'm in.

Okay! We need ONE player. Doesn't matter who, we just need someone to fill the spot.

C'mon, someone take the last place so we can begin...

The Yoshi said:
Can I sign up as a replacement? I didn't even see this up.
May I facepalm please? Sigh. But yay finally the spots are filled.

Okay we have all the players I'll get out to sending them when I have time because it's late over here.

If lucky fire wants to be a replacement so desperately she could always have Yoshi take her slot and be a replacement.

I'm not desperate. I only joined at first as a replacement just to see what would happen. :p

...actually, nevermind, this is pointless. If I get a note-sending role or something important/lame, I'll back out like a coward have poor Yoshi replace when everybody's hoping to get me out ask the game host to replace. :p

You shouldn't say that,cause it basically puts you on the spot if you don't replace.

I don't mind sitting out. It's my fault that I just found this yesterday. However, if you'd like to give up your spot for me, then I would like to participate, so it's up to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back