• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Yanmega/Mangezone

Magnevire

Aspiring Trainer
POKEMON: 16

3 Magnezone (Prime)
1 Magneton TM
3 Magnemite TM
3 Yanmega (Prime)
3 Yanma TM
2 Pachirisu CoL
1 Shaymin UL

TRAINERS: 33

4 Pokemon Collector
3 Sage's Training
4 Judge
3 Copycat
2 Seeker
4 Pokemon Communication
2 Switch
3 : Pokemon Catcher
4 : Rare Candy
3 : Junk Arm

ENERGY: 11
2 : Rescue Energy
9 : Lightning Energy

Strategy: Set up Yanmega early and take cheap prizes. Judge is used to even hands and disruption. Magnezone is for mid game draw and taking out bigger targets/closing KOs. Pachymin Engine is used for light energy acceleration and to move energy to an empty Magnezone if dragged out by Catcher. Wouldn't mind a little feedback to make improvements. Thanks for reading.

This deck seems to be very well built but i would just make this very small change

-1 Seeker(i know you have coming into play powers, but with mangezone you will probably draw into this)

+1 Magneton(i would add this in because if you cn't get the rare candy and you just evolve magnemite you will probably get catchered up and you have to rely on rare candy and you are down a magnemite)

Hope i Helped!!! =)

I feel like 9 lightning for 2 pachirisu is a tadtoo much. Either stock up the lightning or cut a pachi.

I would set up your list like this: 3-1-3 Magnezone prime. I would add another magneton for consistensy. I disagree with the above poster, actually. Your going to want the energy acceleration, even if it is light.

Four Magnemite is a must tbh. Too much catcher going around for a poor ol' 50HP basic to survive through.

Back