• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Yveltal EX / Seismitoad EX / Drifblim

Kaichu

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon:12

• 2 Yveltal
    2-2 Drifblim Dragons Exalted
    2 Seismitoad EX
    3 Yveltal EX
    1 Darkrai EX
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums:36

• 1 Computer Search
    2 Bicycle
    2 Energy Switch
    3 Enhanced hammer
    4 Hypnotoxic Laser
    1 Professor's Letter
    2 switch
    3 ultra ball
    2 VS Seeker
    3 Muscle Band

1 Colress
    1 Lysandre
    4 N
    4 Professor Juniper
    1 Skyla

2 Virbank City Gym
Energy:12

• 8 Darkness Energy
    4 DCE

Strategy:

Since most decks now run special energy I decided I wanted to include Drifblim in a deck with Enhanced hammers. The only deck I've had reasonable success with was Yveltal/Garbodor/toad. So I decided to combine the two as Drifblim would also deal with Pyroar and sigilyph.
Start out with toads and get hammering away to power Drifblim up for mid to late game.
Yveltal is the obvious heavy hitter of the deck.
I figured with the amount of Donphan around and regionals Just starting for me (UK) that this would be a great deck in theory but it does need work. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

First of all, I don't speak English very well, but I really liked the idea!
Maybe you can add 1 Lysandre to catch the Pokemon that can bother you, such as garbodor/donphan.
Also, you can add 1 Darkrai-EX to avoid it being prized.

I would take out 1 switch (Darkrai) and Professor's letter (Lysandre).

Nice list!
First of all, since you run Darkrai (Btw you should run about 2) I think you should get a keldeo ex or two. The rest looks fine.

Back