• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Yveltal EX/Xerneas/Aromatisse

masanian

Aspiring Trainer
Experience: Intermediate

Pokemon (14)
  • 3 Yveltal EX
  • 3 Xerneas
  • 2 Spritzee
  • 2 Aromatisse
  • 1 Keldeo EX
  • 1 Terrakion NVI
  • 1 Sigilyph LTR
  • 1 Mr. Mime PF

Trainers (32)
  • 4 Professor Juniper
  • 3 N
  • 3 Shauna
  • 3 Skyla
  • 3 Ultra Ball
  • 2 Level Ball
  • 3 Muscle Band
  • 2 Tool Scrapper
  • 3 Max Potion
  • 1 Super Rod
  • 1 Professor's Letter
  • 1 Dowsing Machine
  • 3 Fairy Garden

Energy (14)
  • 6 Fairy
  • 1 Dark
  • 4 Prism
  • 3 Rainbow

Strategy

Yveltal EX: Main attacker
Xerneas: Accelerate fairy energy, can be used as non-EX attacker
Aromatisse: Transfer fairy/special energy around to hit hard with Yveltal or use Max Potion
Other Pokemon: To deal with what the opponent has

Any feedback would be great!

Hi masanian,

The list looks nice. You could consider Terrakion Ex instead of Terrakion. Would also prefer Super Rod instead of switch in this deck. Maybe also one less Rainbow for another basic Dark Energy to ensure that Professor's Letter is always useful. I assume that it is here to search out Darkness since you want to remain basic Fairy Energy in the deck for Xerneas. Other than that i do like the list.

Dark Espeon said:
Hi masanian,

The list looks nice. You could consider Terrakion Ex instead of Terrakion. Would also prefer Super Rod instead of switch in this deck. Maybe also one less Rainbow for another basic Dark Energy to ensure that Professor's Letter is always useful. I assume that it is here to search out Darkness since you want to remain basic Fairy Energy in the deck for Xerneas. Other than that i do like the list.

Now that I think About it, Terakion EX could work very well, I think. This is a really good call and a nice tech, I think you should follow up on it. Good work Dark Espeon, I like the idea a lot.

Thanks for the ideas. Terrakion EX could work, but I like regular Terrakion in this deck more. It's a good non-EX attacker and can OHKO most electric types.

I used to run two dark energy, but one seems to be just fine. I use it as an enhanced hammer counter so Yveltal can still attack if I don't have any special energy in play.

The switch I was testing out, and will be swapped out for super rod.

Maybe try out both Terrakion together. I would just like to see if he could perform well in here, other than that suggestion, your list of this deck is one of my favorites.

Back