• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Yveltal Lock (Yveltal EX / Seismitoad EX / Ninetails PRF)

Loli Bacon

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon:

• 2-2 Ninetails PRF
    3x Yveltal EX
    2x Mewtwo EX
    4x Seismitoad EX
    2x Yveltal XY
    1-1 Swellow XY
    1-1 Beartic FFI

Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums:

• 4x Professor Sycamore
    2x Professor Birch's Observation PRF
    1x Skyla
    2x Lysandre
    1x Lysandre's Trump Card
    1x Teammates PRF
    3x VS Seeker
    3x Muscle Band
    2x Ultra Ball
    2x Repeat Ball PRF
    2x Silent Lab PRF
    2x Startling Megaphone
    1x Town Map
    2x Hard Charm
Energy:

• 4x Double Colorless Energy
    6x Darkness Energy
    3x Fire Energy

Repeat Ball
Trainer - Item
Search your deck for 1 Pokémon that has same name as a Pokémon you have in play, reveal it, and put it into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.

Ninetales - Fire - HP90
Stage 1 - Evolves from Vulpix

Ability: Barrier Shrine
As long as this Pokemon is in play, neither player can play any Stadium cards from his or her hand.

[R][R][C] Swaying Flames: 70 damage. The opponent’s Active Pokemon is now Asleep

Teammates - Trainer
Supporter
This card can't be played unless any of your Pokemon were Knocked Out during your opponent's last turn.
Search your deck for up to 2 cards and put them into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterwards.

Silent Lab - Trainer
Stadium
All Basic Pokemon in play, in each player's hand, and in each player's discard pile have no Abilities.

Professor Birch's Observation - Trainer
Supporter
Shuffle your hand into your deck, then flip a coin. If heads, draw 7 cards. If tails, draw 4 cards.

Strategy:

Standard Toad/Yveltal deck, but with Silent Lab to shut off basic pokemon's abilities and Ninetails to prevent them from playing a stadium. Ninetails is also there to deal with VirGen, Beartic is there to deal with Pyroar, and Swellow helps with Donphan/walls, etc....

RE: Yveltal Lock (Yveltal EX/Seismitoad EX/Ninetails PRF)

I would drop the swellow and beartic lines because i have found that 1-1 lines make the deck clunky. I would also drop the hard charm. That opens up 6 spots, with thos spots I would recomend 4 N and 1 more silent lab, and 1 computer search or dowzing machine.

Can you please post card scans / translations of all cards from future sets? Thanks!

Back