• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Zektwo deck

Is it terrible?

• Total voters

hydreigonz

Rawr.
Hello. i am a Pokemon player. i go to lots of competitions, but i always make a bad deck. so could you rate this one and tell me if it's good or not?

zektwo

Pokemonz: 24

mewtwo ex x 1
zekrom ex x 1
hydreigon x 3
zwelious x 3
deino x 3
eelektrik x 3
tynamo x 3
zekrom x 2
darmanitan x 2 (next destinies)
darumakka x 3 (next destinies)

Trainers/Supporters: 15

pokemon communication x 4
heavy ball x 2
eviolite x 2
rocky helmet x 2
flower shop lady x 2
cilian x 2
dual ball x 2

energy: 20

double colorless x 4
dark (special) x 3
lightning x 6
psychic x 7

the main plan: get out ex's, leave on bench. use sturdy pokemon to take a few hits. power up strong hitters eg hydreigon and 3 special darks, use eelektrik to power up further.
zekrom ex: after powered up, use cilian for 3 lighning energy. when you discard two lightning energy from strong volt, add one from your hand and use dynamotor for the other.
mewtwo ex: use double colorless and eelektrik to use x ball or add 2 psychic energy and one lighting. use psydrive and discard the lightning, use dynamotor, rinse and repeat.
thanks! ;D

RE: Rate my deck

hydreigon will be hard to set up and hit fast. Psydrive isn't one of mew twos better attacks. I don't quite see the synergy between darmanitan with the rest of the deck, or hydreigon either. They will be pretty easy to OHKO with the EXs. There are also too many energies in my opinion. I'd add sage's, juniper, and collector. FSL is not needed. If you are going to play hydreigon, then I would suggest rare candy

Back