BW/BW2 Zoroark evolution ... ?(spaculation)

Aura Master

Aspiring Trainer
As we know the intoduction a neat dark type (Lucario and mew 2 wannabe) was awesome but doesnt it look that in the movie he somewhat imetates to the trios while zorua imetate (not sure) a cute legendary (celebi for examble) so my point is it would be cool if he had an evo that imetates to upper legendaries like (Lugia and Ho-oh) i know it sounds ridiculous but it's just an idea and a spaculation.
/wear *Flaming shield*
just incase :D

Editted

They're not linked.
Zoroark imitates the legendary beasts to scare people in order to find it's baby(/past self).
(If the baby Zorua is a boy, why does it call it's possible future self 'Mama'?)

And Zorua (possibly got sent into the future when Celebii jumped to warp speed).

Linked a heavy wight legendary? I'm sorry I have no idea what you are on about. Please run your post through a spell check and repost it.

i know it sound ridiculous,by heavy i meant upper pokemon but u proved me wromg thanks alot i needed some correction in my infos so someone better close my thread it have a bad spaculation
and the spelling is because im writimg on my cell phone atm :D

Divine_Light said:
They're not linked.
Zoroark imitates the legendary beasts to scare people in order to find it's baby(/past self).
(If the baby Zorua is a boy, why does it call it's possible future self 'Mama'?)

And Zorua (possibly got sent into the future when Celebii jumped to warp speed).

Linked a heavy wight legendary? I'm sorry I have no idea what you are on about. Please run your post through a spell check and repost it.

Surely the Zorua and Zoroark are son and mother?

My Top 5 Favs of generation 5 aka black and white are1. Reshiram
2. Pokabu
3. Meguroku aka the crocodile hunter
4. Zekrom
5. Mijumaru

Stay on-topic. This thread is for discussing the speculation of a Zoroark evolution. Thanks. ~Xous

Attachments

• sigig.png
    sigig.png
    122 KB · Views: 7
Back