Help Zoroark Lycanroc Expanded

vyolet127

Aspiring Trainer
Soooo with the release of Isle of Armor, I remembered that I Love Zoroark and Midnight Lycanroc. It used to be suuuper good in expanded! I’m calling on you guys to help me figure out how to make it good now, in the era with huuuuge HP, and no more Brigette. Help me out guys, give me some suggestions!

Harrisvraken

The God of Bricking
Ok, so Zororoc is my favourite deck of all time. I don't think that that the deck can survive in a highly competitive enviroment in expanded right now. However I think that if you play towards the strengths of the deck it just be able to squeeze in a win sometimes.

For this to happen you have to focus on what the deck can and can't do. This means that you can't try and OHKO everything and instead focus on a more disruptive playstyle like the ZoroGarb decks used to do. Parallel City and other cards in the same manner is what I think it might have to rely on. You could also try things like energy denial in supporter form as you don't have to waste your supporter on gusting. Naganadel GX from Forbidden Light could also be a consideration.

Your engine shouldn't be reliant on supporters and instead go for a ballsearch engine because of the turn one rule. This does however minimize your deck space for cards like disruption pieces.