Finished Werewolf XXVII: Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.
good morning friendly friends! (It's really tense in here! Haha)

I have an issue with Yeowies claim... His flavour and his abilities don't line up at all... Why would a fashionista be carrying around and giving out crystal balls? Doesn't make sense to me... Also his role doesn't evolve or devolve.

Now his role is good and one that would be useful if it were true. But right now his role doesn't add up whatsoever.
I'm leaving my vote where it is. And Celever will be next if Yeowie flips scum.

@Camoclone leave Celever right now, the votes on Yeowie if we backpeddle then we are wasting time. We lynch Yeowie and move on.

Are there any other thoughts on Yeowies claim?

I don't care about flavor but his role seems really dang cool. I can believe it. I just hope he targets me with it tonight. My role doesn't evolve.

If Yeowie flips scum it's highly probable that Celever is too.

leave Celever Camo, until Day period part 2 then we can check Yeowies posts and Celevers and hopefully score to scum flips

Yeowie is a new player and wouldn't make a claim up from scratch. If it is fake it is PMJ's fake.

Yeowie is a new player and wouldn't make a claim up from scratch. If it is fake it is PMJ's fake.
He has made claims from scratch before, but PMJ said he gave out full claims so...

@Celever, you taking your vote off someone is not helping anyone. The timer is going to beat us to Night 1 at this rate. We! Need! To! Lynch! Players! Now!

Honestly I don't think any claim is really going to hint at scum since PMJ has provided full claims for them. All I think claims are going to do is decide if we should lynch them a bit later or now, if there claim is potentially good or bad.

Honestly I don't think any claim is really going to hint at scum since PMJ has provided full claims for them. All I think claims are going to do is decide if we should lynch them a bit later or now, if there claim is potentially good or bad.
Yeowie's claim practically confirms itself. Scum wouldn't have it. If he can back it we are good.

Yeowie's claim practically confirms itself. Scum wouldn't have it. If he can back it we are good.
Oh true, derp me.

I'll place my vote on Celever; I mentioned previously that he was slippin' and slidin' across the radars. ##UNVOTE: Yeowie ##VOTE: Celever

Celever basically gives us a ton of stuff to look back at too. While that's not a good reason to vote him it is icing on the cake.

Lets humor you:
D'awwww thanks <3. Now just make a proper legit case on your scum reads and you'll be playing like a normal, helpful townie would!
Lynching an inactive gives us no information to look back at. When a player is lynched a good town player will go back and analyze their posts and how people respond. They will analyze everything again. Celever wants us to lynch an inactive first meaning we will have almost no new information to talk about before it becomes night.
I've already shown that this is not necessarily true. We will get reactions from the flip and we have a real robust connection between Camo and Cinesra now, he humourously just tried to backpedal out of in the above post:
You have buddies with scum a lot int he past. What I'm doing is not buddying. I don't care if Cinesra dies. He just does not need to die now. We have so many better leads.
Celever is focused on lynching a random player who is always inactive. He doesn't believe he is scum. He is focused on lynching him because he is inactive (and likely will be).
Not at all random, as I've expressed multiple times before. I don't believe he is town. I want to lynch him because it is low risk and we will get some kind of reward from it whichever way he flips, though obviously more from him flipping anti-town than town.
Celever wants to shift all discussion to this random player.
random
ˈrandəm/
adjective
made, done, or happening without method or conscious decision.

Sorry, you were just using the word wrong, so I thought I'd remind you what it means!
Celever is bragging about knowing a player was town (not confirmed). This is scummy because scum knows who the town players are. They will often times not pursue a wagon on a town player.
lol this is just funny. I said the first is almost confirmed and the second is probably. Luctini is basically soft-cleared right now and we all agree on this, but nice job trying to twist my words! :)
Celever has a built in safeproof by saying Cinesra didn't matter. He doesn't contribute so why keep him? Well we should try to keep all town players alive. Imagine if Cinesra has a PR. There are plenty of active players that don't contribute but just bandwagon.
Maybe Cinesra does have a PR. Chances are, looking at the last game, he won't bother using it (his scum team missed the night kill multiple times after the active members died). Maybe he's mafia? What then. It's ridiculous that you are trying to say that the consequences of lynching him if he is town outweigh the benefits of lynching him if he is scum, which is essentially the point you're trying to put across here.
Celever is acting like everyone agrees with him.
Actually, I explained my reasoning why I used everybody when I used it. No one understood what you were saying. I didn't even say everyone agreed with me, I said that no one understood you.
Celever is refusing to acknowledge that there are good leads right now. There are. If a skilled player looks back they will find tons of them.
There are no good leads, and if there are you need to spell their cases out right now.
He has made claims from scratch before, but PMJ said he gave out full claims so...

@Celever, you taking your vote off someone is not helping anyone. The timer is going to beat us to Night 1 at this rate. We! Need! To! Lynch! Players! Now!
What do you mean taking my vote off? I've not voted Yeowie once this whole entire game.

It is incredibly scummy that even after Yeowie has made a completely legitimate claim you still want to lynch him. He's still not even done anything scummy this game, this wagon just inexplicably picked up loads of steam.

Look, what I don't understand is that no one in this game has expressed any hesitation towards a Cinesra lynch besides Camo, many others just ignoring it altogether. bb is right, this day has been moving too fast, but lynching Yeowie is not at all the right step forward and the lynch really isn't thought through well at all. You can't say no to a Cinesra lynch at all, and until someone gives a good reason why the lynch shouldn't happen today, I'm not moving my vote, and I urge others to do the same. Yeowie etc. aren't going to hit a majority because they are not scummy enough and have provided perfect claims. If you pursue a Josh lynch I have a feeling the same thing will happen, and like I said he's an emotional and inexperienced player so if he is mafia he will scum slip in the future. A lynch on me will not go through and this is guaranteed. As such, we all just need to lynch Cinesra, there are no other good alternatives right now.

Also bb, I feel the need to point out that Yeowie's role is actually provable tonight. As such, we should not Yeowie.

Also, notice how Camo wanted to keep the fortune ball all to himself:
I don't care about flavor but his role seems really dang cool. I can believe it. I just hope he targets me with it tonight. My role doesn't evolve.
@Yeowie, give your fortune ball to whoever your strongest town read is tonight. It will be a disappointing waste of your role if you end up giving it mafia.

Also, I'm just going to say it now so that we can keep things moving along at a totally steady pace. I'm cleaned by flavour, the only player who will benefit from starting a wagon on me is the indie because all we'll be doing is wasting time.

Right now I have major scum reads on Camoclone and bbninjas, and by virtue Cinesra (Camoclone's defense of Cinesra is something we can't overlook and bbninjas did an early buss on him). Cinesra is the least risky of these three targets, so we should lynch him first. Kapeesh? :p

BTW, the above post is just arguing until with Camo until here, and I want everyone to at least read this bit:
Look, what I don't understand is that no one in this game has expressed any hesitation towards a Cinesra lynch besides Camo, many others just ignoring it altogether. bb is right, this day has been moving too fast, but lynching Yeowie is not at all the right step forward and the lynch really isn't thought through well at all. You can't say no to a Cinesra lynch at all, and until someone gives a good reason why the lynch shouldn't happen today, I'm not moving my vote, and I urge others to do the same. Yeowie etc. aren't going to hit a majority because they are not scummy enough and have provided perfect claims. If you pursue a Josh lynch I have a feeling the same thing will happen, and like I said he's an emotional and inexperienced player so if he is mafia he will scum slip in the future. A lynch on me will not go through and this is guaranteed. As such, we all just need to lynch Cinesra, there are no other good alternatives right now.

Also bb, I feel the need to point out that Yeowie's role is actually provable tonight. As such, we should not Yeowie.

@Yeowie, give your fortune ball to whoever your strongest town read is tonight. It will be a disappointing waste of your role if you end up giving it mafia.

Also, I'm just going to say it now so that we can keep things moving along at a totally steady pace. I'm cleaned by flavour, the only player who will benefit from starting a wagon on me is the indie because all we'll be doing is wasting time.

Right now I have major scum reads on Camoclone and bbninjas, and by virtue Cinesra (Camoclone's defense of Cinesra is something we can't overlook and bbninjas did an early buss on him). Cinesra is the least risky of these three targets, so we should lynch him first. Kapeesh? :p

Sorry for double posting, but it's easy for people to skim over large posts, and what I said is really important.

Celever you don't have a good history of good scum reads, so I am still a little wary of any thing you put out.

I've already shown that this is not necessarily true. We will get reactions from the flip and we have a real robust connection between Camo and Cinesra now, he humourously just tried to backpedal out of in the above post:
lol. You don't get it. You are better than this.
Not at all random, as I've expressed multiple times before. I don't believe he is town. I want to lynch him because it is low risk and we will get some kind of reward from it whichever way he flips, though obviously more from him flipping anti-town than town.
So yeah. Basically random.
Maybe Cinesra does have a PR. Chances are, looking at the last game, he won't bother using it (his scum team missed the night kill multiple times after the active members died). Maybe he's mafia? What then. It's ridiculous that you are trying to say that the consequences of lynching him if he is town outweigh the benefits of lynching him if he is scum, which is essentially the point you're trying to put across here.
I'm saying its dumb to lynch him right now.
Actually, I explained my reasoning why I used everybody when I used it. No one understood what you were saying. I didn't even say everyone agreed with me, I said that no one understood you.
Just because you dont get it doesn't mean that others dont.
There are no good leads, and if there are you need to spell their cases out right now.
There are good leads. You just dont see them for some reason.
Look, what I don't understand is that no one in this game has expressed any hesitation towards a Cinesra lynch besides Camo, many others just ignoring it altogether
You can't say no to a Cinesra lynch at all, and until someone gives a good reason why the lynch shouldn't happen today, I'm not moving my vote, and I urge others to do the same.
I have. You just refuse to accept it. I don't get the tunnel. Also look. Celever is trying to prevent us from making any progress.
As such, we all just need to lynch Cinesra, there are no other good alternatives right now.
lol
Because I'm dead tonight or very soon.

What do you mean taking my vote off? I've not voted Yeowie once this whole entire game.

It is incredibly scummy that even after Yeowie has made a completely legitimate claim you still want to lynch him. He's still not even done anything scummy this game, this wagon just inexplicably picked up loads of steam.

I think I confused your vote with someone else.

/me rolls eyes. And so did the wagon on me. It picked up quicker than the one on Yeowie.

Because I didn't see anything particularly bad with lynching him, but there are two problems. One, there is little to no votes. Two, there are other options.

You're cleaned by flavour? Did I miss something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back