Finished Werewolf XXVII: Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Celever's role seems convenient, but I'm not super suspicious of him for his attack on me because it feels more like he was just bothered by my general lack of posts and not some scum plan to turbo-lynch me, though that could be the case.

I can definitely believe that the mayor would be scum, especially in a PMJ game, but I'm not completely sold on him being scum yet considering his history.

Camo, again you keep on pressing on and on again on one person in an unreasonable manner. With posts practically every second, and really pointless ones at that. I think you are scummy and people are afraid to vote for you, because other people probably will bandwagon on when you get scared and start accusing the person that called you out.

##VOTE: Camoclone

The way I see it we should try to lynch BB, or Camo. It is pretty obvious they have something going on. Either a lover role from Camo, or they met in the scum conversation. We are still clueless and have few solid votes, and by lynching one of them we learn so much! For one, we learn what the other person is. It is pretty obvious they are on the same side, or else there is no reason to back each other up. Unless of course Camo thinks he is "loving" a townie, but isn't. So depending on what one of them flips we practically know what the other one is. Hopefully one will flip scum, and we have our 2 lynches for the day. And if Camo is the lover role, then we get BB to claim. Some of you may think this is dumb, but it really is all we got as of now.

Oh yeah, give it an hour and I bet BB or Camo will be all over me on how dumb this is. I can practically predict it at this point. ;)

I love this! Lynch Celever, and we down the lynch by one as well as prove his role providing he didn't fake it. Then we can lynch Josh for jumping on literally agreeing with points that someone said that is not him. My vote still stands.

Also, PMJ can't just go and give Camo a warning for playing exactly how he plays in every other game. Posting 5 times in a row is a obv problem, but Camo hasn't done that in a while.

Yes, I'm posting during school but I have a spare (\o/) so I'm going to be here for a little while.

Also, I don't like how Mega Adi in particular is going on with this. It sorta feels he has some guidance saying vote Camo not Celever, like how I was mason in my first WW game (Teal's) in the Drohn vs Camo situation.

I am going to be away late friday to sunday. Make sure Celever doesn't lynch for inactivity!

Guys this is ridiculous. And we still have a second lynch to complete!

Can we please just lynch Celever?

If he's telling the truth then excellent! If he's lying then excellent! And if he's scum and doesn't die, that's also excellent because we will have wasted his extra life

There's no reason not to lynch him. It's a win win win! We are wasting time talking about it! Go go go!

It's still a stupid lynch (I'M CLEANED BY FLAVOUR) and it's a huge waste of my ability, but Camo has left us with no choice because he's vocal. In the future don't listen to what he says, because he's made three townies out today and still hasn't got a good lead.

tbh Celever, I'd sorta be glad to get rid of the ability of yours, cause you have this nasty habit of opposing my lynches when they are actually mafia.

Alright, you've oficially won me over. Besides, extra lives aren't fun or fair to us normal folk :p Sorry, Celever

##Unvote: Cinesra
##Vote: Celever

Okay, guys. Temporary game freeze while I sort out votes and answer questions. This is a mod action and not caused by any player.

@BlaineistheBest replaces Cookie. Keeper hasn't responded to my PMs, so he will remain on the subs list.

Lol.
@Host would a day doctor who when he protects someone triggers a no lynch and end the day override the double lynch for today?

No.

Camo I am so over your one-line posts. You have been told multiple times by Celever, and even PMJ to stop. This is probably your strategy in case you screw up, and don't want people to see what you wrote. After you post something it will be already covered up by the rest of your posts. For starters, it makes it impossible to prove you wrong, because we have to go fishing for any evidence. Secondly, it is such a pain too read. Why can't you just post all your thoughts at once.

I seriously hope you will stop, or @PMJ will at least give you a warning.

Sorry, but as annoying as you may find it, what Camoclone is doing is not against the rules. No warning.

Here is an updated vote count.

Chaos Jackal: 0 (Luctini27 bbninjas Yeowie)
Camoclone: 2 (Celever Ice Espeon Ice Espeon Ice Espeon Ice Espeon Ice Espeon Celever, Mega Adi)
Celever: 4 (Luispipe8 Luctini27 Camoclone bbninjas bbninjas, Camoclone, Jeremy1026 Mr.Muffin, thegrovylekid)
Luispipe8: 0 (Squirtle Squad)
Luctini27: 0 (Celever JoshB Celever Camoclone Chaos Jackal)
JoshB: 0 (Camoclone Celever Yeowie Luctini27 TwistedTurtwig Camoclone Camoclone Mr.Muffin Squirtle Squad)
Yeowie: 5 (Luctini27 TwistedTurtwig, Camoclone Luispipe8 JoshB Luctini27 Squirtle Squad bbninjas Athena, Jeremy1026 scattered mind, JoshB, Luctini27 bbninjas Mr.Muffin Jeremy1026)
scattered mind: 0 (bbninjas)
bbninjas: 1 (Celever Squirtle Squad Yeowie Luctini27 scattered mind Chaos Jackal)
Jeremy1026: 0 (scattered mind)
Cinesra: 0 (Celever Squirtle Squad Yeowie bbninjas thegrovylekid Camoclone Mr.Muffin)

Not voting: 11 (Vom, Squirtle Squad, GM DracLord, Luispipe8, TheGuy, steffenka, Luctini27, Ice Espeon, Cinesra, BlaineistheBest)

Pandora's Box timer: 2

Twelve votes to lynch.
Day one will end when two players are lynched.
Game resume.

I didn't because I thought that you were asking the same question.

The answer to your question is yes.

Awwww @PMJ didn't respond to my query:
My Role PM answers the question for you. If it would count as a lynch on a regular day, there's no reason it wouldn't count as a lynch today.

^^^ PMJ clarified anyway now, but still, I did tell you earlier ;~; ^^^

This wagon is still dumb because no one can actually think that my role is going to fail and I'm going to flip mafia. I'm CLEANED BY FLAVOUR and I have a totally provable role (admittedly only if I'm lynched... I seem to get those often ;~;) but yeah. In part 2 we're looking into the brains behind this wagon, not JoshB like one of them have already said we should go for preemptively (because obviously they know I'll flip town; they're scum).

Also, I know that some of the rest of you will have the role name Tristan Wise in your Role PMs too. If you do, just do us all a favour and don't just jump on these aimlessly. The rest of you don't jump on aimlessly either. I'm actually pretty mad about this, because I haven't played great, but this lynch is beyond stupid and if it isn't at least partially scum pushed I will be really shocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back