Suggest a Pokemon who deserves an EX or better reprint

I would love to see a Raichu and a Ninetales EX and full arts. Oh, and also an Arbok, Arcanine and Alakazam. Those would be great!

Sableye-EX w/ a Mega Sableye-EX
Theta symbol and an ability
Who knows, this game just became endless.

The idea i had for mega Sableye EX was
type: Dark

HP 200

No Attack just Ability

-Gem Guard: When your opponent plays a trainer card or uses an ability that targets one of your pokemon flip a coin, if heads negate that effect. Gem guard can only be used once per turn -

Weakness - fairy
resistance - Psychic -20
Retreat - [C][C]

Last edited:
Pangoro Break
Fightning HP 180

(F)(C) Revenge 40+
does a 20 extra damage for each damage counter on pangoro.

(F)(F)(C) Fracture Bash
The opponents defending pokémon has to discard 1 energy from their pokemon.

Weakness - fairy
Resistance - psychic -20
Reatreat cost - (C)(C)(C)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Furfrou EX
Colorless HP 160

(C)(C) Absorbing blows
prevent all damage done to this pokemon next turn.

(C)(C)(C) play rough 90

Weakness - fightning
Resistance - none
Reatret cost (C)(C)

I've always felt Lickilicky deserved more spotlight.

LICKILICKY EX
[C]
HP180

λ Restore - whenever an energy is discarded from this pokémon for whatever reason, heal 20 damage for each energy discarded.

{C} Aggressive Forage - 20: Search your deck for 2 basic energy cards and attach them to this Pokémon. shuffle your deck afterwards.

{C}{C}{C}{C}{C} Abyssal Hunger - 120: Discard 2 energy from this Pokémon.

Weakness: {F}x2
Retreat: {C} {C} {C}

I'd really like to see a playable Houndoom EX...maybe something like

Houndoom EX
[D]
170 HP

Ability: Double type
as long as this pokemon is in play it is both [D] and [R] types.

[D][C] crunch - 60: flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 40 more damage. If tails, the defending pokemon can't retreat next turn.

[C][C] toxic flames - 80: If Houndoom-EX has any [D] energy attached to it, the defending pokemon is now poisoned. If Houndoom-EX has any [R] energy attached to it, this attack does 40 more damage.

weakness: [F] x2
resistance: [P] -20
retreat: [C]

Ok, so this is a dream card set I would love to see, Banette EX and Mega Banette EX (plus spirit link) and it really gets the possessed, angry, spiteful, voodoo doll feel across Banette has.

Banette EX
170 HP

Wormhole punch
[P] [C] You may switch this pokemon with one of your benched pokemon, if you do the opponent must switch the defending pokemon with a benched pokemon 40 damage

Spiteful Needle
[P][P][C] Put two damage on each of your opponents pokemon, this pokemon does 20 damage to itself

Weakness Dark, Resist Fighting, [C] Retreat

M Banette EX
230 HP

Pokemon Ability: Vengeful Magic
When this pokemon takes damage from and attack, the attacking pokemon takes damage equal to half (rounded down) the damage this pokemon took

Hatred Vortex
[P][P][C] Double the number of damage counters on all pokemon.

Weakness Dark, Resist Fighting, [C] Retreat

Banette Spirit link
etc. etc.

I think it would make a very fun deck, probably with Bats it would be reasonably competitive, maybe throw in a 1-1 line of each of the roaring sky Banettes for some disruption and flavour and some pokemon centre ladies and some fresh water sets.

I think the M Bannette EX's attack really makes you play a carefully considered game that involves a lot of thinking and maths to get the most of. I see it as one of those cards which can be brutal with a great player behind it but otherwise only mediocre.

Last edited:
I really want a Pidgeot EX. I have been wanting this since the last ex sets. Now it has a mega, I'd want that EX as well. Was really hoping a flying theme set got a Pidgeot EX but all we got was more dragons. Such a let down.

Thought about it

Pidgeot EX
180 HP

Extra Peck 30+
[C] If the Defending Pokemon is an Pokemon-EX, this attack does 40 more damage.

Hurricane 110
[C][C] Discard each of your opponents Trainer cards in play.

Weakness: [L]x2
Resist: Fighting
Retreat:

M Pidgeot EX
230 HP

Delta Link: As long as you have Pidgeot Spirit Link attached to this Pokemon, this Pokemon can use attacks from its previous form.

Ability: Junk Tornado
When your opponents Active Pokemon declares an attack, you may discard 3 Trainer cards from your hand and filp 2 coins. If any of those coins are tails, your opponents turn without an attack.

Weakness: [L]x2
Resist: Fighting
Retreat:

Pidgeot Spirit link
etc. etc.

I made an art for the Banette EX. Half art.

xqcj2t.jpg

I might do one for M Banette EX next.

Gyarados EX
HP: 170
Type: Water

( Ability ) REVENGE - For each EX pokemon in your discard pile this attack does 20 more

(W) (C) (C) Dragon Rage 80
This attack does 20 to each of your opponents benched pokemon

Retreat Cost (C) (C)

Actually I really want a Parasect-EX it's an underrated Pokemon and hasn't had a card in so long. Plus it could have a great attack something like Spore Claws or probably a better name than that, deal damage and apply a special condition of your choice.

Spiritomb-EX

[P] HP160

Ability: Screaming Chains - Whenever your opponents Pokémon with an ability tries to use it's ability, flip a coin. if heads, the ability fails. put 5 damage counters on the Pokémon.

{P}{P} Hallowed Winds - 50: If the defending Pokémon is knocked out by this Pokémons attack, you may shuffle as many cards from your discard pile into your deck equivalent to the amount of cards the defending Pokémon had attached to them.

Weakness:
Resist: {F}-20
Retreat: {C}{C}

Back