Suggest a Pokemon who deserves an EX or better reprint

I want a good and usable version of each of the legendary birds. EX or not, they just should make at least one of them usable already! They have made good Legendary Pokémon cards before (Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem among others) so why can't they make at least one good card of each of them? It could look something like this:

Articuno
HP 120 (Water type)
Ability: Freezing Wind
When you put this Pokémon into play, flip a coin. If heads, the defending Pokémon is now paralyzed.
(C) Ice Gift (20 damage)
You mave move a (W) Energy attached to this Pokémon to one of your benched Pokémon.
(W)(C)(C) Blizzard (90 damage)
This attack does 10 damage to each of your opponent's benched Pokémon (don't apply weakness and resistance for benched Pokémon).
Weakness: (M)x2
Resistance: (F)-20
Retreat: (C)(C)

Zapdos
HP 120 (Electric type)
Ability: Thunder Spark
When you put this Pokémon into play, put 1 damage counter on each of your opponent's Pokémon.
(C) Plasma (20 damage)
Search your discard pile for 1 (L) Energy card and attach it to this Pokémon.
(L)(C)(C) Sky Thunderstorm (70+ damage)
This attack does 20 more damage for each of your opponent's Pokémon that has any damage counters on it.
Weakness: (L)x2

Moltres
HP 120 (Fire type)
Ability: Stoke
When you put this Pokémon into play, you may search your deck for up to 2 (R) Energy and put them into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterwards.
(C) Fire Dance (20 damage)
Search your deck for a (R) Energy and attach it to this Pokémon. Shuffle your deck afterwards.
(R)(C)(C) Phoenix Flame (90 damage)
The defending Pokémon is now burned. Count all coin flips for burn as tails.
Weakness: (W)x2

See, not that hard! Thought 'em up in about two minutes. Gosh, get your stuff together, whoever makes the Pokémon cards...
As you can see, I'm kinda angry about this.

Garchomp EX 180 HP

[F] Dragon Claw 60 Damage

[W][F] Dragon Burst 60x
Discard as many [W] or [F] Energy as you like attached to this Pokemon. This attack does 60 times the number of Energy you discarded

Weakness: Fairy (x2)
Resistance: None

M Garchomp EX 220 HP

[W][F][C] Sky Race 140 Damage
Any Damage done to this Pokemon from your opponent's * Pokemon is reduced by 40 (after applying Weakness and Resistance).

Weakness: Fairy (x2)
Resistance: None

Don't hate my lame ideas
Staraptor EX [C]
HP: 170
Ability: Swift Combat
This Pokemon can't be attacked by any Stage 2 Pokemon if it has any Special Energy Attached to it
[C][C][C] Thrusting Peck 100+ Damage
This attack does an extra 30 damage for each Pokemon with more than 2 damage counters on them
Weakness: [L] x2 Resistance: [F] -40 Retreat: [C][C]
Talonflame EX [F]
HP: 180
Ability: Flaming Beak
If this Pokemon has more than two [F] Energy attached to it, attacks do 40 more damage
[F][F][C] Fire Tornado 90 Damage
Flip a coin. If heads, this Pokemon takes 30 damage. If tails, this attack does 30 more damage
Weakness: [W] x2 Resistance: [G] -40 Retreat: [C]

Dustox EX: Leaf HP170

Leaf Shawl, 90+
Flip a Coin. If Heads, this attack does 20 more damage.

Weakness- Fire X2
Resistance, Rock -20.

Retreat Cost- 2

Ditto EX (C)
HP: 140
Ability: Shape-shift
When this Pokemon becomes your active Pokemon,
choose one of your opponents Pokemon's attacks.
if you have the necessary energy attached to this Pokemon
to use that attack, you may use that attack.

(C)(C)Energy help
Search your deck for up to three different types of energy and
attach them to this Pokemon.
This Pokemon can't use this attack on your next turn.

Weakness-fighting x2
resistance-psychic -30
retreat (C)(C)(C)

Here is an idea for a (M) Pidgeot-EX:
Pidgeot-EX (C) HP170
(C) Strong Gust: 10
You may shuffle a Basic Energy attached to 1 of your Pokemon into the deck. If you do,
you may put 4 damage counters onto your opponent's Pokemon in any way you like/ If you do,
you may move damage counters from one of your opponent's Pokemon to another of his or her
Pokemon in any way you like.
(C)(C)(C) Feather Strike: 130
Discard an Energy card attached to this Pokemon.
Weakness: (L) x2
Resistance: (F) -20
M Pidgeot-EX (C) HP200
(C)(C)(C) Gale Hurricane: 160
Discard 2 Basic Energy attached to your opponent's Benched Pokemon or shuffle 1 of your opponent's Benched Pokemon and all cards attached to it into his or her deck.

What about Gigalith?

That pokemon has a great design and is terribly underated. If given the chance it could have a unique move set

@ SupremeLeaderQuagsire, I'll do you one better. I always felt raptor Pokemon in the TCG should take advantage of being raptor so bird Pokemon could be a bit more unique and offer a different play style., by making them able to hit anywhere on the board.

Pidgeot EX HP 180 [C]
Basic Pokemon
Ability : Synergy Gain

When Pidgeot EX becomes m Pidgeot EX, search your deck for 2 cards and put them into your hand. If Pidgeot EX has a Pidgeot Spirit Link Poke Tool attached to it, search your deck for 1 card instead. Shuffle your deck afterwards.

[C][C] On the Hunt: 80+

Choose 1 of your opponents Pokemon for the target of this attack. This attack does 30 for each Pokemon your opponent has in play with an ability. Don't apply weakness and resistance for benched Pokemon.

Retreat:

Pidgeot EX HP 230 [C]
Basic Pokemon

[C][C] Perfect Storm: 130

If this attack knocks out the defending Pokemon, put damage counters not needed for the knockout on one of your opponent's benched Pokemon, then discard 1 energy card on that Pokemon.

Retreat:

Ditto_ex_Deckromancer.gif

Whats funny is that I was recently thinking about pokemon who deserve an EX in the TCG. The only one I could find an atack for was.

Durant EX Grass 160 hp

Abilty
Once per turn ( before your attack ) you may discard as many cards from your hand as you like. Then discard the same number of cards from the top of your oppents deck.

(G) Mill down
Discard the top 7 Cards of your oppents deck

I think that would bring mill back to the table

I'd suggest anything not Psuedo-legendary/legendary or overly used in the regular pokemon games.
They've had really enough attention/reprints already.

i kinda feel Surskit could be a good EX card, i'm not saying it would be a great one but i think it would be pretty cool as a collectors item.

Not all Ex but one.

Supporter
Psychic Inver (title says what is does)

Until the end of your opponent's next turn, each Pokémon in play, in each player's hand, and in each player's discard pile Has their Weakness And Resistance switched. This includes cards that come into play on that turn.

Stadium

Fused... Any ideas on a name?

Whenever you play a item card from your hand that requires a coin flip to do anything, you may play two at the same time. If you do treat the first one as heads only flip for the second.

Victini EX 150 HP (Fire)

Ability Victory Star
Once during your turn (before you attack) if this Pokemon is your active Pokemon, before you flip a coin, you may choose the outcome of that flip. If you do, your opponent gets to choose the outcome of every coin flip during his or her next turn.

V-Create [F] [C]
This attack does 80 damage times the number of heads you flipped this turn, minus 20 damage for each tails.

Weakness Dark x 2
Resistance Psychic x 2
Retreat (C)

Back