D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• DNA, Thank you so much! I'll get this on my phone for tomorrow!

And it's awesome that you might be judging!
    DNA, Me and my husband are thinking of hitting Huntington Beach, assuming we're up for it and actually have physical decks made(because I heard those were kind of mandatory :p) . I don't even remember the other place either. All I know is the location of the HB one is super cute.

How about you?
    DNA, Well, there is a reason why that is a rule. I'm hating myself because I used to say that PB format was long, drawn out, and difficult.
    That format is on steroids with a siamese twin in XXIII.
    Also, you inspired a possible spin-off.
    I figured that out already :p
    Last night I was almost done with the Grimleal thing. I hadn't lost anyone and I had collected everything, and there was only one guy left. So I had everybody move in closer. The guy went up and got a critical hit on Chrom, killing him, and I hadn't remembered save in the middle of the level. Considering this was about the fifth time I tried this level, I was extremely irritated to put it mildly.
    DNA, lol he had a good role. what a jackass.
    Also, I found a rule to add to the list for WWXXIII:
    You can't complain about the game. Because you just lost it.
    DNA, it's for a whole day (Friday, I think). Last year it was cancelled because it rained really heavily, and I was so relieved :)
    DNA, it's going to slow, actually. It's also sports day in a couple of weeks and I ain't looking forward to it. I'm really bad at sports and I know I'll let my team down and everyone will hate me. People at my school take sports very seriously, even though it's just a GAME. I just hope it rains again so it gets cancelled...
    DNA, oh yeah, since I have a really colourful banner, I thought I'd keep the avatar a bit plainer. I might add some more water effects, but not much.
    when I first saw the word, I thought of the antacid, Calcitrate

then I looked up "Calcitrate" and realize it's not actually an antacid

true story
    DNA, Well, maybe later... What do you think is the best title theme? I think either BN5 or 6 is best. BN3 gives me a nostalgic feeling.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back