L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• LuckyPokeGirl, Yes, yes I was. :I Haha thanks for saying that, it definitely means something to me to hear that. :]
    LuckyPokeGirl said:
    If you're editing them, I might suggest you click "Save as Draft", so you can keep writing it.

Good idea, but not always wise. Sometimes people delete said drafts mistakenly, and they end up losing their work forever. This is why I normally try and prompt people to keep drafts and copies of their fics on their computers somehow (if not via MS Word or another word processor, then as a Text Document, which is normally a default program on PCs).

You didn't offer up bad advice, but I did want to run that much past you.
    LuckyPokeGirl, what am I thinking about? Well, how Regionals next weekend (Nov 12-13) are going to turn out, as well as what humorous things I'll find on Pokebeach forums and chat today.
    LuckyPokeGirl, it almost looks like the two of them are co-hosting some news program. e.g. "Hi, I'm Ozzy, and this here is my friend, Batty!"

At least, that was my first impression.
    LuckyPokeGirl, Ozzy doesn't look scared by the bat. It just looks like they're like two buddies.
    LuckyPokeGirl, it was mostly the pose in general; the tail's always been the same. The rocket just added to it all.

I notice you keep changing your avatar, and on this one...I'm not sure what kind of animal I'd describe it as. The tail's the same, but it looks like a horse's head tacked onto a teenager's body...(at least to me)
    LuckyPokeGirl, Ok....
    You have a couple problems...
    Dragonite gets OHKO'd by Ice Beam...
    Solar beam takes 2 turns to warm up...

Ya...
    I kinda win
    I used to actually use my own artwork for avvies until last year, but my art style's terrible so I stopped.
    Just to delve into the topic:
    dmaster - 18607
    Kevin Garrett - 12358
    xxashxx - 12022
    Sweet Dawn Berlitz - 9074
    dragonexpert - 9017
    your question to DragonExpert's profile...
    Him...
    No joke...
    WPM is at 5,000
    DE is at 9,000
    Saw you posted on Dragonexpert's comments and asked who has the most posts well if you click member's list at the bottom of the page change the Sort By: to post count and set it to Descending. But to answer the question - dmaster has the most posts at 18,603 posts.
    LuckyPokeGirl, it does definitely look like a volcano...and Ozzy looks more draconic now.
    Thanks! It's probably the cutest Quilava pic I've ever found.
    LuckyPokeGirl, hopefully you'll do better the second time around, right?
    Does Ozzy have a bio of some sort or is it just a drawing?
    LuckyPokeGirl, I should be fine. Ninja are prepared for anything, including the impossible.
    Drawing jokes aside, what's on your mind
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back