M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Muddy68, Losing is my thing!
    Yeah, I probably should too, but I'll probably just sit here and do nothing.
    Muddy68, Yeah. I already have excess Mewtwo, but I'll be probably going on the Rayquaza bandwagon because it's cheap..
    Muddy68, Lucky! I was pretty fed up with packs for a while. Seems like they lowered the pull rates. I used to get primes left and right! I've pulled like...five total EXes out of 60+ packs of ND and DEX. Only thing decent was the FA Mewtwo.
    Muddy68, Yeah.. I'm considering buying a box, but my Next Destinies box was awful and I really regretted it. (Two Kyurem and a Shaymin...swag...)
    I hate having to sell my cards to buy new ones, because I like to collect, but I think I might have to get rid of some HGSS staples so I can buy some things. Not sure yet. I've never actually been to a PR! Most of the time when they roll around i'm broke! (Which is all the time!)
    Muddy68, Huh, cool. I haven't checked, but aren't we getting the other Garchomp in the theme decks and not the good one? Blah.
    Muddy68, Someone next to me at one of my Nats rounds was playing a deck he called "Thigh Slapper" which was Mewtwo/Terrakion. Not sure how far he went with it.
    I don't get a whole lot of testing done since my league is mostly kids and my cousins live a bit of a drive away, majority of my friends don't play competitively/at all. I just wish the set would come out already. Haha.
    Muddy68, Same here! Missing my Junk Arms already. I'm building Garchomp/Altaria, Gothitelle/Accelgor/etc and revamping my Eels into Rayquaza Eels. I'll probably be testing them sometime this weekend with my cousins.
    Muddy68, Hey, sorry bout the late reply, don't check here often.. congrats on your top 32!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back