(1) 'CoroCoro' Leaking! [9/11]

Status
Not open for further replies.
professorlight said:
FloodBadge said:
Only Spino and Ourano have sails you mentioned there. Dilo has frills and Stego with plates. To be honest, i'd just be happy with them making it's evolution hella tall like Argentinosaurus or something.
argentinosaurus_huinculensis_by_paleo_king-d30tysl.jpg

Here we go again... Dilophosaurus didn't had frills! spielberg made that shit up! it had bony plates, like stegosaurus, but in its head. I know some are plates and other sails, I still put them in the same category of awesome, and most likely they had the same purpose, collecting/radiating heat or mating.
I don't think they will make it just tall, tropius and meganium are sauropods already. The protuberances in amaura's head are most likely a reference to those encountered in brachiosaurus or in argentinosaurus, as in that picture. In the evolution, as I said, they will probably fuse into one and relocate in the neck, as in amargasaurus.

Brachiosaurus was discovered and proven nonexistant as just a skeleton that was altered and misconstructed, similar to how they discovered the triceratops was nonexistant and was only an adolescent version of another species and how all those popped baby dino skeletons are actually showing they all ate eachother's babies.
Anyway...

98Greener said:
Well, I dunno.
I'm thinking that they'll do something like this:

Dimetrodon_1.jpg

That IS a sail on it's back.
Only they'll do two sails.
Because.....uh.....design.

But Dimetrodon is a synapsid like what Bulbasaur's based off of and it lived in deserts.. I'm guessing they might go with a combo still. Maybe make it with a little Diplodocus with the whip-like tail resembling some kind of aurora borealis flowing around?

FloodBadge said:
professorlight said:
Here we go again... Dilophosaurus didn't had frills! spielberg made that shit up! it had bony plates, like stegosaurus, but in its head. I know some are plates and other sails, I still put them in the same category of awesome, and most likely they had the same purpose, collecting/radiating heat or mating.
I don't think they will make it just tall, tropius and meganium are sauropods already. The protuberances in amaura's head are most likely a reference to those encountered in brachiosaurus or in argentinosaurus, as in that picture. In the evolution, as I said, they will probably fuse into one and relocate in the neck, as in amargasaurus.

Brachiosaurus was discovered and proven nonexistant as just a skeleton that was altered and misconstructed, similar to how they discovered the triceratops was nonexistant and was only an adolescent version of another species and how all those popped baby dino skeletons are actually showing they all ate eachother's babies.
Anyway...

98Greener said:
Well, I dunno.

Dimetrodon_1.jpg

But Dimetrodon is a synapsid like what Bulbasaur's based off of and it lived in deserts.. I'm guessing they might go with a combo still. Maybe make it with a little Diplodocus with the whip-like tail resembling some kind of aurora borealis flowing around?

Really? those two are fakes? man, you stop studying dinosaurs for thirteen years and suddenly nothing you knew is true.
They won't do a dimetrodon, I think helioptile has a better chance of becoming one (dilophosaurus/spinosaurus pleaaaaaaaaaase!). Amaura will definitely be a sauropod, and since amargasaurus is referenced in its name but amaura doesn't really resembles it, the evolution must.

I hope there is a mega fossil pokemon that is a fusion of 5 fossil pokemon based off the mastodon, pterodactyl, triceratops, sabre-tooth tiger, and tyrannosaurus.

I don't think GF gives a damn whether their Dinosaurs are completely accurate, we have furry rabbits, Time dragons, Robot Insects, Tongue Monsters, and Lightning Zebras, ect. I think if it was Normal type you could argue over biological accuracy and species identification all day but for now its just a Ice/Rock 4 legged frilly Dino that will probably evolve into a bigger Ice/Rock 4 legged Frilly Dino.

signofzeta said:
I hope there is a mega fossil pokemon that is a fusion of 5 fossil pokemon based off the mastodon, pterodactyl, triceratops, sabre-tooth tiger, and tyrannosaurus.

I see what you did there, and I like it. ;)

FloodBadge said:
professorlight said:
Anyway...

I think you mean Brontosaurus. Brachiosaurus was a real animal.

Meowstic said:
Metalizard said:
So, now I think... After seeing how Braixen uses the twig as a wand and its general witch appearance, why isn't it a Fire/Psychic already? Why are they saving the second-type for the final evolution?

Because if fennekin gets psychic as its secondary type so early in the game it would be difficult to use in battles, since it is not fully evolved and Fire/psychic combo has so many type weaknesses as well.

And because in the end, the stick is more of a torch turned into weapon than a wand.
In the video the stick seems to be used like a wand but in the games site description it says this:
"Braixen will occasionally wield the branch in battle and use friction to light it on fire".

Leaf_Ranger said:
Meowstic said:
Because if fennekin gets psychic as its secondary type so early in the game it would be difficult to use in battles, since it is not fully evolved and Fire/psychic combo has so many type weaknesses as well.

And because in the end, the stick is more of a torch turned into weapon than a wand.
In the video the stick seems to be used like a wand but in the games site description it says this:
"Braixen will occasionally wield the branch in battle and use friction to light it on fire".

You realize that the Pokedex entries for games have differed so much from eachother that some have even contradicted eachother, meaning not to believe all pokedex entries.

Just watched the official us comercial for x and y it was pretty cool they show charizard attacking yvelta? The bird, and they show some game play along with some animated 6th gen pokemon and to top it off I saw it at 12:00 am in comedy central just who is their target audience? Lol

FloodBadge said:
Leaf_Ranger said:

You realize that the Pokedex entries for games have differed so much from eachother that some have even contradicted eachother, meaning not to believe all pokedex entries.

I'll give them the benefit of doubt, since most of them (entries) must be right and the wrong ones might be perhaps only a few and, not only that, but this information may not be a Pkdex entry, for now it's just the site's description. Also, having a fire type Pokémon with psychic powers and still saying that it uses friction?
Although it might be an error, for now and until better arguments arise, these reasons lead me to accept it as true information.

FloodBadge said:
professorlight said:

Anyway...

98Greener said:
Well, I dunno.

Dimetrodon_1.jpg

The first, I think you mean Brontosaurus.

Also if Torosaurus and Triceratops are the same species then it would still be known as Triceratops for the following reasons:

A. discovered first

B. more well known than Torosaurus

So far it has not been proven that they are the same species and it may be that they are not even the same species but extremely similar.

That said you forget Amargasaurus which either had spines or sails depending on the artist, nobody is really sure about that one. So yes I can see a pokemon based on one of those.

Hi!!

I've just found a trailer of the game in this website! Link

Is in japanese, but we can see some interesting details! (I don't know if this messenge is right in this forum, but please move it if it is wrong n.n)

A new Pokémon has been revealed by Nintendo and announced by gaming site (eurogamer.pt at least).
Named Aurorus, it's Amaura's evolution.

Leaf_Ranger said:
A new Pokémon has been revealed by Nintendo and announced by gaming site (eurogamer.pt at least).
Named Aurorus, it's Amaura's evolution.

Yes!!

In this page is a pic of him n.n Link

I think that is really lovely :3

Aurorus has a move called Freeze Dry, which is an Ice-type move which freezes the opponent but is said to be super effective against Water-type Pokémon.

dual type move perhaps?
maybe by dual type move the leaker meant 'move is of one type but can hit other type(s) for super effective damage'?

Yeah, Tyrunt's evolution was also revealed! On the same site I think.
Tyrantrum!
(Albeit I don't know if "reveal" is the right word until we have official confirmation)

P.DelSlayer said:
Aurorus has a move called Freeze Dry, which is an Ice-type move which freezes the opponent but is said to be super effective against Water-type Pokémon.

dual type move perhaps?
maybe by dual type move the leaker meant 'move is of one type but can hit other type(s) for super effective damage'?

I'm still intrigued by that too. Since they revealed the new type-chart, I think that the chances of another type change for X/Y to be unlikely (that would make Ice effective against Water (since Ice freezes Water it makes sense, but I don't want to get into that discussion)).
This might just be an attack with a quirk given it nature... my thoughts go back to Muddy Water...We'll have to wait and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back