(1) Crobat Prime in 'HS - Unleashed' [4/17]

In September, this pokemon will see some psychic decks for variability. Sleep and Quad-Poison will be big, especially how cheap the cost will be. Skill Dive isn't that bad either, a quick 30 damage to anything while your opponent takes 80 damage per turn. Memory Berry that sucker and use Golbat's attack (assumed from the HGSS set) to keep them from retreating.

that was pretty cool they walked around the city in a circular form with the camera following you on poke sunday

and there was a video bilboard above the poke center very nice

Yeah, when Unown G will left the battlefield, Crobat Prime should be very annoying card makin' Your opponents switching.
Second attack is also pretty good, another speed card.

Not good until rotation. Then, there will be no Unown G and Xatu SW to possibly poison you back.

From a Dutch Pokemon magazine I received yesterday, I can confirm that Lanturn prime is in the set (numbered 86/95) and also Ursaring prime (89/95). Politoed (7/95) and Roserade (23/95) are also printed in this magazine.

I can see it being used with Gengar SF right now, but then evolving into future spread decks and donk decks.

Combined with the upcoming Vileplumes's body:
Poke-Body: Allergy Flower
Neither player can play any Goods cards from his or her hand.

Crobat could be insanely annoying, forcing you to retreat, and not allowing switching or warp points

crobat prime could come into play by turn two make a great engine especially with vileplume's power.
im thinking grass and psychich deck next with the new unleashed cards.

on a side note, what happen to the Aggron line? aron and lairon are both present, are they saving aggron for another set? seing how its not in lost link either.

MvdV said:
From a Dutch Pokemon magazine I received yesterday, I can confirm that Lanturn prime is in the set (numbered 86/95) and also Ursaring prime (89/95). Politoed (7/95) and Roserade (23/95) are also printed in this magazine.

Can someone from that country scan the page and send it to Jon?

I love this card and am so happy it's finally coming out. It'll be better after Rotation of course.

dmaster out.

sceptilerancher said:
So do we know which of the japanese sets HS Unleashed is going to composed of?

I thought the remainder of HGSS and then Expert Deck Leafeon vs Metagross Online

Back