(1) First 2010 POP Player Rewards [3/17]

^ i think u have to reactivate it. This is a nice improvement from pop packs i think lots of nice stuff instead of 10 worthless pop packs i think.

Our TO Just gives it to us.. I think.. Well I haven't seen any of it yet. lol

Those are great rewards, much better than I was expecting! I'm not sure exactly what I'll be getting, though. Does anyone happen to know exactly how many events it takes to get all of that?

masterryanx said:
Those are great rewards, much better than I was expecting! I'm not sure exactly what I'll be getting, though. Does anyone happen to know exactly how many events it takes to get all of that?

I am wondering the same thing.....and I also wonder if judging counts toward that.....anyway, these are great rewards! They really should have thought of this sooner!

masterryanx said:

im preety sure you should get all but you can get doubles if you went to alot of events

So, do our TO's just give us this at some point during the next few weeks / months?

I'm in England and we often don't even get the things we need delivered at all, and if not they're usually late.

These are awards aren't they. I don't think TO or LO get these. I think these are automatically sent to you in the mail? I've only been to 2 cities :(. I am going to regionals though. I remember having to also reactivate my account because they had updated their website.

All of you should go do it now. Its really easy. :)

Water Energy FTW!!!!!!!

Upper Energy= Geez....eh... I guess its alright.

I am confused on points, my league gave me credit for the last three "seasons" (Cynthia, Palmer, and whatever the one before was) I do not have any points on the website. Don't they automatically give you 2 points per season?

If I do not get them I would love to buy or trade for one... maybe they will end up on ebay... I really want the holo energies.

Sucks cause my league organizer didn't even register me for league. I've only got Player Rewards points from Provincials.

Don't think I'll be seeing these in the mail.

Does POP have these for sale at retail stores besides just at tournaments as giveaways? If so I might be able to get some when the next time I can get cards.:)

I definitely like this more then getting pop packs. I think pop packs were useless.

At least now I can have some holo energies.

Yeah, this is SOOOO much better than POP packs, it's unreal. Holo Trainers, Special Energies, Basic Energies, AND a set of Prerelease sleeves (albeit crappy quality sleeves that split) is quite a steal just for playing. I can't wait to get my two sets (me and my Mom's).

dmaster out.

I like the prerelease sleeves, but I honestly liked pop packs better. Especially pop 8. I've got like 500 non-holo energy, and I don't care about getting holo ones...

If only Lucian's Assignment had that POP logo... *sighs*
Oh well, it looks great anyways. I'm hoping I'll get that one. :x

Back