(1) States Tomorrow, Fill Out Your Deck List Beforehand! [3/19]

I know that Sydney/N.S.W has there's on Sunday.
You have to get there @least 2 hrs before hand as you have to buy tickets to get into the venue @ Town Hall...& have you decklist handy.
Abhorsen said:
An important announcement for NSW States:

As the Rego time for the event is now from 10am-11am (and the entry at the venue door is normally 11am), Pokemon players will be able to enter the venue early (at 10am) but will need to show their TCG Deck to prove that they're there to play in the tournament. There will be a separate queue in which Pokemon players can enter the venue at 10am so please be on the lookout for signs or someone to direct you. Please note that it is YOUR responsibility to register yourself in the tournament before 11am. If you arrive early but are running around trading or playing DS, then you find out you haven't registered after first round pairings are up then you'll be marked as a late entry so please register as soon as you arrive and be organised.

To make it as quick and easy as possible for the Staff to get the tournament started on time it would be extremely helpful if everyone can arrive to the venue as early as possible and have their decklist completed, with their deck in exactly the same order as the decklist. The Staff do not want to have to sort every single deck to match the decklist before the tournament starts, so please have it sorted before you register as we will most likely be checking decks at the time you register. There will be random deck checks throughout the day so please remember the modified format of Diamond & Pearl onwards cards only and no fake cards allowed. If you're using a foreign language card (or older cards that are worded differently to their reprints) then you must have an English version of the card as a reference or a printout from the Official Card-dex. They will not be provided for you.

When writing your birthday on the decklist form could everyone please state what month they were born in. There have been issues in the past regarding people writing their birthday the Australian way and the American way (which is what the decklist form tends to ask for) so to save the Staff running around trying to look for you in 50+ people right before the tournament starts please write your birthday like this: "9th February 1994" instead of "9/2/1994".

Thanks guys.
Keep an eye out for a Naruto/Eeveelution lover holding a Shinx plushie/Pokedoll or a Skymin Pokedoll...both will have bells on them.
Also WPM, I hope that you didn't mind me doing that importent info to the Sydney States.

Uhh LV, majority of people who play in Australia are on Gametown.

On topic though, my States is about a month away so I'm glad I have the extra time to practice.

Aw man. Looks like I'm missing states again. Oh well. ^^ Good luck to those who are going! ;D

I'm going tomorrow, I'll probably print out a blank deck list and fill it out on the way there, just in case I don't make last minute changes to my deck. I hate filling it out and then having to correct it.

dmaster out.

The states for Texas are taking place this weekend in Dallas. I'm not going, as I didn't have the money or a way to get there.

Everyone should go to States to support Pokemon, even if you are expecting to get your butt kicked!
That is so me. That is so me right there.

According to the OP website, the States for Illinois will be in Hodgkins, with registration starting at 8am and ending at 9.30am.
http://www.pokemon.com/us/organized-play/tournaments/15462/

Edit: ARGH NINJA'D BY DMASTER

Grizzly said:
The states for Texas are taking place this weekend in Dallas. I'm not going, as I didn't have the money or a way to get there.

Me Neither, But Good Luck To Everyone Who Goes!

Sadly I couldn't make it this year, I will aim to do so next year.

Back