(1) Zekrom Part Electric-Type? [5/31]

I'm hoping for Dark/Electric on Zekrom, while we have Psychic/Fire on Reshiram. I don't like the idea of a light type. too complicated.

I'll bet that it's part Electric. Remember the rocks in the cave picture? How they where floating with magnetism, or electricity? I bet that's Zekrom's cave.

Zekrom an electric type, it is incredible, while i wonder how will it work, now reshiram could be light type or fire
Sorry about your nana

Well it does look like it has solar panels for energy, and what makes light? Electricity. Maybe we have it all wrong and they were high or something and they made reishiram dark? It could happen

Maybe that´s why they chose Zekrom for the white version, because it´s the light generator!. And maybe Reshiram is more like a gosht type and that´s why it´s on the black version

If we end up with Electric/Dragon (Zekrom) and Fire/Dragon (Reshiram), this does kind of push the technology vs. nature theme another member mentioned in another speculation thread.

It also means we won't have a Light type...pity, Poison could have used a boost by being SE against it.

One of the pictures that was posted about the trainer in a cave with rocks that seem to be electric could be a home to Zekrom. Probably Zekrom lives there and the trainer has to travel there to catch it.

I find this interesting, though I would like Zekrom to be a dark-type. Still, this lend to my suspicion that Zekrom is Zeus (hence the electric type), while Rashiram is the Egyptian Ra (it's appearance alone is a giveaway). I suspect that Pokemon delving into divine importance doesn't end with Arceus or the 4th gen.

Or perhaps I'm reading too much into it?

{C}{D}[/color][/size][size=large]With the new info i now think this. The dark one is taking away all the light with its tail. Yet the other is taking darkness away. fIGHTING WITH EACHOTHER. Yet if they accomplish both will end in destruction oh everything.

I hope that Zekrom is Dark, but I could see it being electric too. I think that Zekram will be fire type. Sorry about your Nana :(.

Sorry about your Nana...:'(

I hope it's something like a Dark/Dragon type, while Reshiram is Psychic/Dragon.

I dont see the white legendary being a fire type but the black on maybe will be electric

I have a feeling that cave with the floating electric rocks has something to do with Zekrom now~

I think that possibly we may be introduced to pokemon with THREE types this generation, and Zekrom will be Dragon/Electric/Dark. Just a possibility.

Also WPM I'm really sorry for your loss.

Back