(2) New BW English Names, 'Black' and 'White' American Release Date - March 6th! [12/27]

Yes, March 6th is early, I thought the games were going to be released in April sometime, it looks like the release dates are getting earlier, because Pokemon Heartgold and SoulSilver were released March 10th, now Black and White are being released March 6th!

Metalizard said:
What's so funny about that?

What is or isn't "funny" is subjective. I myself find it only mildly amusing. You don't see me going "OMG LAWL BIG PECKS" do you?

Japanese ability name "HATOMUNE" was translated to "Pigeon Heart".
But HATOMUNE directly means "pigeon breast".. BIG PECKS is much better than in japanese;)

I liked wild bolt beter than Wild charge. It sounds like a fighting move that deals recoil now :(

@PokeStaraptor
Agreed. Everyone is complaining right now, but in the coming months they will all sound normal to everyone! I mean, they are the English names!

@teeboy

You. Are. RIGHT! Man, noobs, you DO know that most of the Black and White names are still in Japanese language. God...

@PokeBlog
Thank you I'm glad you agree with me! And yes, I do know that most of the BW Pokemon's English names have not been revealed yet. But when they are, in the coming months after Black and White are released, they will sound completely normal to everyone! Yeah, you can always nickname them, but regardless of what anyone nicknames them, they will always be known in America and other English speaking countries as their English names!

I like most of the names, however, I think they could have came up with a better name then Sandile. I am excited for March 6, it is coming out sooner than I thought.

I've been freaking out ever since the Pokemon Black & White games release date was revealed!!!! I reserved mine on October 12th!!! P.S. I love the name Minncino! It's so much better than Chillaramy (In my opinion)

Add me to the list of people mysteriously charmed with "Klink." It's just so fun to say.

Minccino too, but then I just think of a mint chocolate cappuccino. Doesn't help that it looks mocha colored to me.

Also, dark take you, Game Freak! Another name change for the fangame because you're using it in the main series. Juniper's a good name though.

@Chimchar 15: I agree! I was thinking the same thing just reading through here, Crocodune is most likely going to be and evolution's name! I had to make an account so I can talk about this! xD

I thought hihidurma will be darmaboon,
I donno how to pronounce chilarmy's name ??

Back