21 Things I Hate About Brawl

PMJ

Silhouette Gloom of the Sundown Lands
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
There are character and stage spoilers ahead so stop reading right now if you care at all.

RULE NUMBER ONE: DO NOT QUOTE THIS POST. EVER. If you do, well, you won't like what happens.

All right... so this is my first time back in the PB smash community since the Japanese release, and I'd like to welcome myself back with a GIANT RANT about the stuff about Brawl... that I hate. Now, before you all go running your mouths off at light speed about how totally awesome this game is, I'd like to go on record saying that this game rocks. I love this game. But certain aspects of this game really make me just want to strangle the development team. Most of this stuff is fairly minor anyway, but it's fresh in my mind since my friend and I were discussing it. So, without further ado, for your reading and discussion pleasure, PMJ Productions proudly presents...

21 Things I Hate About Brawl

I will do my best to explain each point so hopefully y'all can see things how I do. Now, this is all based on personal experience, so chances are some of y'all are gonna disagree with what I have to say. And that's what the discussion's for, you know? So, with that said, in no particular order:

1. Toon Link is a failure. This is probably my biggest gripe. Toon Link got dumped on, same with Peach and Samus (more on that later). No matter how you slice it, Toon Link is a direct clone of Link. His voice, looks, win poses, and a taunt may pay homage to Wind Waker, but you get down to it, the most important part is how he fares in battle. They jacked Toon Link straight from Wind Waker. Where's all the Wind Waker moves? This is how it should have been: B move - Deku Leaf, charge it up for more wind blowing. Think F.L.U.D.D., except useful. Up B is still Deku Leaf, you guys who have played WW know what I mean. Forward B could have been the Skull Hammer, whaCRACK something dies, think Ike's forward smash. Down B can stay as bombs since there's really nothing else that's WW-exclusive to put there... and his grab oughta be replaced with the Grappling Hook. It's from WW and there's no reason why it couldn't wrap around the foe quickly and then have Toon Link yank them towards him. Final Smash? Two words: Great Spin. Toon Link spins in a crazy whirly cyclone of up B action, except, well, more extreme, and you can mash some button to go into the air with it and stuff. It would have rocked. And just to be extra cool, as the FS ends, do that googly teeter dance that happens if you don't hit anything, or hit a wall, or however it happened.

Toon Link could have been super aweseome, but unfortunately he's just a super clone.

2. Final Destination has the most unforgiving ledge in the game. Raise your hand if you've tried to recover on FD only to be caught just under the ledge and die? I've never seen a level with a ledge that ruthless. I can't think of any other level like it. It's stupid. Change that garbage.

3. New Pork City has no real places to fight. I hate New Pork City mainly because it's super huge. I hate Hyrule Temple, too, but unlike Hyrule Temple, NPC is filled with a bunch of small platforms and no real places for melee combat. At least Hyrule Temple has long, straight paths for you to run on and actually do battle without having to jump all over the place trying to chase your opponent down. NPC... doesn't. It actually looks smaller than HT, but it's just way too stupid because 85% of it is wide open space, 10% of it are tiny platforms, and the other 5% is fight space. And god I hate that chimera, stupid computer partner who goes out of his way to pet it, GAAAAAAH. It's like fighting at 75m, except 75m is a lot smaller (I hate fighting there too for the exact same reason I hate NPC).

4. Peach and Samus got screwed. Has anyone else noticed how much Peach and Samus got nerfed? Peach's forward throw is no longer that monstrous slap of DEATH it was in Melee, and her second jump may as well not even be there. Samus's blast was cut down, and her missiles don't pack as much punch as they did before. What happened? I'm disappointed.

5. Falco + Landmaster = ??? Anyone else catch what Falco says as he performs his FS? Lemme clue you in:

"Personally, I prefer the air."

... well what are you doing in the Landmaster then, Falco??? Man. I don't get it. If Falco hates the Landmaster so much, what's he doing getting in one and killing stuff with it? Falco's Final Smash should have been the Arwing, do an air raid or crash it into the field if you want, just do something air-related. The Landmaster is Fox's thing, which brings me to my next point...

6. Wolf needs his own FS. Now, I will admit I have only played Star Fox 64 and don't really know Wolf's character, or what he's doing with the Landmaster in the first place, albeit a cooler-looking, more awesome version. But this is just like Pichu and Pikachu. Changing the effects of the same move does not make a character unique. Just because Wolf's Landmaster is red and can move better and shoot stronger than Fox's does not mean Wolf's FS is unique. It's still the Landmaster. Get your own trick, Wolf.

7. Stage Builder as a whole. More pieces, more backgrounds, more everything. It has potential but seeing the same pieces on every level is stupid.

8. No 2-player Wi-Fi. As in, two people from the same Wii can't go vs other people online. That would have been cool.

9. Masterpieces are a waste of time. You get thrust into the game with no advance knowledge of the controls, or even what you're supposed to be doing. People who have never played some of these games are going to spend a good chunk of time learning how to play before getting kicked out. How are we supposed to know if we like a game or not if you're giving us 40 seconds to play it? The F-Zero demo is 40 seconds long, which is barely enough time to finish a single lap, that is if you run the course almost perfectly, don't hit any cars, gray line things, or walls, and you automatically know that you have to hold B to go. Even the longer demos, they're not long enough for you to even do anything worthwhile. Add a control screen that ISN'T part of my 40 seconds so I can at least know what I'm doing once I get in there. Make the demos longer, 40 seconds is not long enough to get a lasting impression of ANY game.

10. No global My Music. After beating the game, you should have an option to play any music on any stage you want. A perfect example for me - New Pork City. It has some cool music, but I would rather drink curdled milk than fight there. Other cool-music-stupid-stages are Rumble Falls and Mario Bros. I like Flat Zone 2 and love the music, but my bro hates it because we always get wrecked by the zoo keepers or whatever those dudes are by the cages. So, an option to take the game's music into any stage would have been awesome, and Stage Builder doesn't count because Stage Builder can't give me an exact replica of, say, Smashville, but have Meta Knight's Revenge playing in the background. I will say, however, that having more than one option of music on the stages is a very good idea and I'm glad it was included.

Custom stages should have had 4-5 songs alloted of your choice for the stage. That would have rocked.

11. Bowser, Wolf, Ganondorf, and King Dedede needed their own victory music. Meta Knight got the COOLEST victory music in the entire game, exclusive to him. Kirby gets the typical Kirby win music, and D3 is forced to share it. Why play favorites with Meta Knight? In Nightmare in Dream Land, when playing as MK you get Kirby's win music, not some super-rockin' rock theme. So where's this new, awesome sound coming from? Bowser, Wolf, and Ganondorf are villains in their respective series. Why should they have to have the happy happy yay I won music their good-natured enemies have? There's no reason to give it only to Meta Knight. And while I'm on the subject of villains...

12. There aren't any villain home stages. I don't know about you, but Bowser's Castle would have made a GREAT stage. They could have made Mushroomy Kingdom randomly select 1-4 to pay homage to Bowser, complete with a cool remix of the castle music, but I guess not. Ganon's Tower would have made a good stage, too. One could argue that the stages are better generalized by series (like Halberd is the only stage representative of the Kirby series), and I could find myself agreeing with that. But I still think stages specifically for the villains would have been awesome.

13. Fighting music? More like chilling music. Some of the music selections are not meant to be played during an intense brawl. For example, on Delfino Plaza, you can listen to "Main Theme (Super Mario 64)", also known as that awesome tunage you hear while exploring Bob-omb Battlefield. Now, that is a cool song, but try brawling to it. It's the worst. This doesn't make me want to smash my opponents into oblivion, it makes me want to shut off this game and whip out my N64 and this game, run around with a bomb that pops a coin out when it explodes, and tease a Chain Chomp before setting it free and getting a star for it. Other pieces of music that are most definitely not suited for fighting: "Calling to the Night" (Shadow Moses Island); "Town Hall and Tom Nook's Store" (Smashville); "The Roost" (Smashville); "Forest/Nature Area" (Halberd); "Wild Pokemon Battle! Ruby/Sapphire" (Pokemon Stadium 2); "Wild Pokemon Battle! Diamond/Pearl" (Spear Pillar); and my favorite non-battle tune, "Route 209" (Spear Pillar). Give 'em a listen.

14. Names... Hooray for five letters maximum, but I'm pretty sure people named Rachel, Harley, Taylor, Dakota, Sharon, or other people with unshortenable 6-letter names are still pretty miffed. Up it to like 8 or something. I'm lucky and have a name that fits in only 4 spots, so I'm not griping about this because my own name doesn't fit.

15. Luigi's behavior in general. For the record, I have accepted Luigi's behavior and odd mannerisms just fine, but I have to bring this up. Seriously, is half this stuff necessary? Where's the real man from Strikers (which I have and will vs anyone in just PM me) that I know? That's just messed up.

16. Who remembers a boiling Mario? I do. What happened to that? That was so cool, watching Mario get boiled alive, his face twisted in agony. At least we can watch the movie it happens in, but I think it would have been kinda neat to have your lone opponent cry out in pain if he was the only one sucked up by Cook.

17. Sonic's outfits = FAIL All the other characters have colorful variations of their outfits. Sonic's outfits are all blue with tinges of different coloring. This, to me, seems pretty stupid, although I will admit that the black one looks pretty spiffy. If Mario can have a Wario outfit (and vice versa), Luigi can have a Waluigi outfit, and Peach can have a Daisy outfit, why can't Sonic, at the very least, have a Shadow outfit? He could copy Silver, or Knuckles, or some other loser from some dumb Sonic game I don't know. But man, having the same outfit with minor differences like that is just plain stupid. More on everyone else's outfits later.

18. The Soccer Ball is broken. I don't care what anyone says, I hate this thing. I like hitting people with it, but god this is the most unfair item in this game, right next to Dragoon. "WELL PMJ JUST TURN THEM OFF THEN!!!!" That isn't my point. I always play with Dragoon, Maxim Tomatoes, Heart Containers, Superspicy Curry, Beam Sword, Ray Gun, Lip's Stick, both Hammers, and Lightning off since in a 1v1 fight (which is what I usually do) then they all give one guy a completely unfair advantage. Lip's Stick isn't so broken, it's only off because I absolutely hate it more than any item in this game. URGH.

19. No special outfits. I think it would have been super awesome to have everyone, not just Wario, have special outfits. For example, Mario's special outfit could be Dr. Mario. Luigi definitely should have got Mr. L from Super Paper Mario. Peach, I dunno, Paper Peach? You see what I'm getting at? It was a cool idea to give Wario his old-school clothes and his WarioWare outfit, and I don't see why they couldn't have done that for everyone else, too.

20. No SSB stages. This one I really did not like and I can't believe I didn't think of it before. They should have brought SSB stages back like Kongo Jungle, Saffron City, and Mushroom Kingdom. Man those stages rocked. But there aren't any, and that really sucks.

And finally... (remember this is in no particular order and it's just as I think of them)

21. Where's the SSB Masterpiece??? This game is screaming for a Masterpiece of Super Smash Bros. for the N64. Give like a 5-minute demo of that and you are good as gold. That would have been sooooooo perfect. AGH.

So, there you have it. A simple list of 21 things I don't particularly like about this game. Again, disclaimer, I love this game and I'm not trying to find a reason to hate it. I love this game and if you give me your fc sometime (just find me in the chat) I'd be glad to fight ya. :D

These are just some things that I don't really like and think oughta been changed. Discuss! :D

8. No 2-player Wi-Fi. As in, two people from the same Wii can't go vs other people online. That would have been cool. <--you can... brawl me and I'll show you

I agree with
2. That place is a luigi hater. yeah I can do his tornado spin but I never think of it.
3. thats why I dont go there.
6. yeah he does.
9. they should have made it longer. F-zero is awesome but the young people wont think it if there demo is 40 seconds. only an expert can fininsh it in one lap.
11. yeah bowser should have got the music in galaxy with those opera singers in the final battle.
14. I hade to put Zoid:(
15. I know this is just a make fun of luigi spree curenlty. Have you seen the MK commertial. sadning.
I dis agree with
8. If you go on friend mode then yeah you can.
10. in the my music mode then you chose the PROBABLITY of the music happening. like port town (c. falcons place.) I only like 2 of the songs so I shut off everything else.
13. again change the music. and dont you say anything about the roosy. I love that song.
17. yea I noticed that too. look at all the costumes for warioO.O

things I want to mention
12. weeeell. meta knight isnt exactly a evil guy. like if the world is about to explode then yeah he'll help out. Hes more like a rival if you ask me. Subspace just made people turn the wrong way.
16. I miss that

Well would you want all these minor flaws or wait another 10 weeks for the game?

you know PMJ, i feel like they screwed big time on many more things like those 21. first, they´ve put the "boss music" from super mario world castles, where you battle Bowser´s kids, but, they didn´t even bothered to put a stage for him, i mean, they´ve put "bowser´s castle" in every single mario kart game they´ve ever released, why not in not one SSB so far? second, why lucario feels like an amazing copy of mewtwo? they even gave him "shadow ball" instead of "aura sphere"... sonic´s outfits are bleh, mr. game and watch´s FS should´ve been a wave of Mr. G&W´s attacking in a pack, luigis´s just... ack, he was my favorite character so far in every Mario game, he´s stronger, faster, jumps higher in the lost worlds version of Mario Bros 1. and yet... well, you know what i mean. where´s Luigis´ vaccum? instead of the torpedo or the fireball, why peach´s second jump is so lame? god there´s so many things they´ve screwed up...finally... WHY LITTLE MAC ISN´T a MAIN CHARACTER?

2. Yes, I've fallen to that numerous times...

3. Then stay away from New Pork City... I'm pretty sure EVERYBODY hates that stage. =/

4. I dunno about Samus, but It's true that Peach has been gypped. It sucks.

8. Yes, you can. I do it with my bro all the time.

14. I think the reason for the short names, is... Think about gameplay. If you type in Christina, or Rumpelstilstzkin, think about the horrificly long bar of letters disctracting you from your game. THAT WOULD FAIL. Shortening names isn't that hard. Shari. Harli. Rachl. Dkota. Taylr. Still works, and not bad.

14. That would be pretty gross, I think...Imagine a scream of being boiled alive? That would make me sick.

15. What? I love Luigi's behavior! Matches nearly all of the recent games (besides Strikers, I guess). He's funny that way.

18. I disagree. It's really strong, almost a 1HKO, butI think its drawbacks balance it out. I mean, you can dodge it with LR, and it's true that it has no aim whatsoever...

19. Isn't that his FS though?

Plus Bowser FS would be cool if it was that Clown flying machine from Super M world, and you could move him and make him drop super spinies
Oh and remember that the landmaster can fly too

bowser throwed "mecha-koopas", not spinys, anyway it sucks that they delayed so long the game for this, i mean i also love the game, play it all the time but... for HARDCORE nintendo fans, they´ve left out so many things they could´ve put in, more stages, more music, ...

Code:
=21:54=07= <PMJ> soccer ball is way too strong
=21:54=11= <HeavenlySpoon>  yeah 
=21:54=23= <HeavenlySpoon>  it changes your smash into a ranged uber smash :S 
=21:54=28= <PMJ> Yep
=21:54=46= <HeavenlySpoon>  but, oh well, at least strikers got an item :P 
=21:54=55= <PMJ> yeah really
=21:55=21= <HeavenlySpoon>  they has so many options for alternative costumes, the strikers outfits for the characters 
=21:55=29= <HeavenlySpoon>  the different costumes in TP for link 
=21:55=37= <PMJ> You just gave me another rant point, thx
:)

1) I guess I can see where you're coming from.
2) If you're not able to recover on FD because of the edge, that's your own fault. Battlefied from Melee was worse.
3) Don't select it as a stage. You've got like 40+ other ones to choose from, don't you?
4) Peach I'll agree with, but Samus has some very nice points. Her Final Smash totally wrecks, and Zero Suit is pretty powerful.
5) This one I agree with fully, and I find hilarious.
6) Also agree.
7) It's limited, but still very fun. With some creative ideas, you can do some interesting stuff. Better then not having one at all, right?
8) Yeah, I totally agree.
9) Masterpieces = a joke.
10) Agree with 100%. Also, I would've liked to be able to import my own music through SD Card, like they did on Excite Truck.
11) I really couldn't be bothered by a five second jingle.
12) Never thought about it until now, but I agree.
13) Agreed.
14) Makes sense I guess. You can still manage to fit a few profanities, so 90% of the Brawl players are satisfied.
15) Luigi is my second favorite character in Brawl. He's awesome. I think the way he acts suits his personality fine, not to mention his awesome left-right taunt.
16) Meh, couldn't really care less.
17) Definitely agreed.
18) Hey, at least it's not as broken as the Fan.
19) Yup.
20) Saffron City shoulda came back.
21) Yeah, can't argue with that. Although they probably would've given us a 5-minute demo or something. I'd much rather play SSB on my 64 stationed 10 inches away from my Wii.

[ChanseyMaster]

Why complain about the game if you like it? <3

Spoon: Quit spamming up the forums, this is your last warning :O

Amt: Never in my life will I stop. :O

The Following Should Not Be Used For Any Silver-Smiting *cough*Spoon*cough*

1: LIES. I find Toon Link much better than Link.
2: That' why I hate Final Destination >_> I hate all stages that you can fall off the edges of >_<
3:New Pork City = AUTO-PHAILURE :O Every time when I have to go through Classic, I fight Ness and Lucas there (same goes for the other thing where you have to fight eveyone) And for some stupid reason they always run away -_- It takes me forever to get at them until they finnaly pwn me with a Dragoon for some reason.
4: Peach's Final Smash is the worst one ever. Even when I get a direct hit they don't fall asleep. Zero Suit Samus got screwed over >_< Her Final SZmash is she gets here power suit back >_> how does thi make sense? >_>
5:Fox got ripped off in that. Apparently the creators were to uncreative to make a new Final Smash >_>
6:As I just said, Fox got jacked >_>
7: I hate the Stage Builder SOOOO much :/ You have to design a certain amount of stages to unlcok new parts. Meanwhile the stages all look the same and all it does it is take up room on your Memory Card/Wii.
8: That would really fun but of course, even though alot of people were hoping for it, and the creator knew people were, they didn't add it >.>
9: We completely got ripped off :/ There are various Masterpieces that are Japanese only. And it's not like they have to translate the entire game :/ A battle in Fire Emblem take Half an Hour depending on the stage :/ They're remaking Marths game anyways, wy not translate some text to help us know where he came from?
10: Apparently there is some function that lets you chose what song you listen to but only songs that are assigned to that stage -_-
11: Each character has had there own them from their game, yet they don't revamp them >_>
12: Off the top of my head I can think of one stage that is a villains. And that stage is WarioWare. The sad thing is that he was a good guy (somewhat) at one point.
13: The Mushroomy Kingdom music is horrible :/ Worst remix ever.
14: I have to actually use Silvr in my battles. :/ Meanwhile over half the characters names are more than 5 letters long. How does this make sense?
15: For some reason I can never stand Luigi :/ I've tried various times but I always phail at him >_>
16: The boiling Mario is just to show off the game and the abilities :/ It sucked when you found out all it did was pull them into the stupid pot then see nothing :/
17: I find there is no change in outfits at all for Sonic :/ None of them make him look cooler they just make him look stupid >_>
18: Soccerball s to Uber for me :/ I've only bother touching it in the SSE against bosses. (Cheap :O)
19: I haven't looked around in the costumes of people yet, put the outfit to make Peach look like Daisy is kinda pecial...it's more making up for hernot being in the game :/
20: I don't get why they would bring back Meele stage unchanged yet they wouldn't bring back Original stages unless they were revamped :/
21: TO be honest, don't smite me for these >:[, I dont see the point of an SSB Masterpiece >_> They would probably limit it to about 4-5 minutes which isn't even enough time to get a decent fight in.

I agree with.

1. Yes epic fail. My brother (X young link user) was psyched for toon link, turned out he sucked!

3. Im a huge Earthbound/mother fan, i was dissapointed! Bad camera, very small places to fight. But just like this and number 2 can be solved the same way. Just dont play there.

4. YES!

5. Im also a big Star fox fan ive played all the games and this just pissed me off. How could they do this to falcos character! Next he going to be in the landmaster for a actully Star fox game!

6. same as 5.

9. True, hey do you guys know in the japanease release for the game Earthbound was a masterpiece? Then they took it out in the american version. I dont know why but im angry!

10. That was dissapointing, i love music i wanted to kind of mix and match but it dident let me.

20. I was upset. SAFFRON FTW!

Things I disagree or am neutral about:

2. Ive never done that so I have never done it. So its just neutral.

7. It was there 1st shot, and I dont see any other fighting games have that mode. Soul caliber and street fighter doesent. Its not perfect, but its a step in the right direction.

8. I think there is a way to do it.

11. This is a neutral for me I dont play as any of them.

12. Hmm well it might happen sooner or later. Maybe they had the idea but just couldent think of a good way to set up the course.

13. Just set the music the way you want it.

14. A neutral, I can do cool and my name is patrick so I can just do pat.

15. Neutral, I dont use luigi.

16. That was just there for the trailer.

17. They all have vocabulary. Would you want to see shadow and them talking like sonic?

18. Neutral barely ever use items let alone that one.

19. Neutral.

20. Most of us have the game and no one would play that on masterpieces.

Completely agree with #1. Not sure on some of the moves, but spot-on for the FS. Same with #2. New Pork City is more daunting than Temple, for me, so you're right there. Samus and Peach definately lost power for sure. #5 is strictly opinion, so I don't completely agree with it, but anything over LANDMASTER!!! is nice for me. Wolf, Falco, and Fox completely disappointed me, so you got me there. Stage Builder disappoints too. Not sure on #8...#9 I agree with too. I had to play through most of them twice to get the gist. Take other music elsewhere would've been great, but it was never going to happen. 11 and 12, kind-a. Depends on your view on villians. :p

More music opinions.. Names are a huge issue, and not for me, but other people. I can use a nickname luckily. Luigi opinion; I like his behavior. The boiling Mario was only a cut-scene to provide hype for the game. Sadly, they still get cooked alive. I don't like outfits in general, but having a Shadow Sonic one would've been cool. Shadow's an AT and a cameo on a stage, so they think that's enough. Yeah, the Soccer Ball is insanely broken... Special Outfits would've been cool. Some of the SSB Stages would've been cool. They didn't have a SSB Masterpiece because it hasn't been released on the Wii Shop Channel yet. I love the game fully too, but you could've mentioned the Subspace a lot more, and delved into the Online functions more instead of your pure opinons. :///

dmaster out.

SSBB is great, but there are a few thing I HATE about it.

1. Pikachu was my favorite character in SSBM, but now he sucks. His Pika thunder was beast in SSBM, and now Pika thunder can only hit opponents that are right next to him. Grr!

2. The "Make your own stage" thing is horrible. They only give you a few pieces to use.

3. It's to easy to unlock characters. All you have to do is play 450 Brawl matches, and you unlock all of the characters. I unlocked every character in 2 hours, becasue I just died on purpose in 1 stock games. I know I could have done it the hard way, but even that was to easy. It was more exciting when you had to put time into unlocking the characters.

4. Samus sucks. Zero suit basically replaced Samus. I like Zero suit though, but I really liked Samus in SSBM.

Don't get me wrong, I love the game, but I think wating over a year and a half for it,(Becasue of the delays), wasn't really worth it. It's one of my favorite games, I just wish it was the "Perfect" game, instead of a great game.

Too anyone who said Samus didn't get nerfed, one word: wavedashing. Period. Pikachu did get weaker a little bit IMO, and Lucario is a big beef I have. Don't forgot how much potential they could've made with the third-party characters. Yeah, Snake and Sonic are great, but where's my Simon Belmont, Megaman, and Ridley?

dmaster out.

1. I'm not a fan of Link to begin with, but you're right: fail. Also, when the results screen shows up, if you end it just right, his eyes are crossed. o.o
2. Love the background of the stage, but I never use it against my brothers just for that reason.
3. Yeah, pathetic stage. I actually grab the other players, and if I'm lucky, chuck 'em to that monster-dog thing. 1-hit KO
4. Too bad about Samus, she was one of my favorite characters. =/
5. lol, I'd like to see that. Giant ship crash of death, or maybe like Snake's FS and fire from the "front" of the screen, or whatever.
6. Landmaster 3 times? Oh, come on. You're right, both Falco and Wolf need their own. >.>
7. Yeah, boring. I know it.
8. I don't have wifi, so I wouldn't really be able to say, but that is kinda lame.
9. Yeah, not only are they too short, but they seem to slow down the entire game when you play one. >.>
10. That would be a nice idea, actually.
11. Yeah, there were many songs that the..er.. people who made the game could've chosen from for Bowser from past games.
12. Would love to see Bowser's Castle, too, and another disappointment.
13. Yeah, some of the music is too laid-back.
14. Works for my name, fits perfectly, but it's annoying for my brothers. Long names. =p
15. Yeah, I wanna murder Luigi when he pops out of the pipe and talks all creepy-like. Also, the dance in his FS is pretty...er... odd.
16. OMG I remember that, WHY DIDN'T THEY PUT THAT IN THE GAME?!
17. Sonic is lame in general, and the other outfits don't help.
18. I have that item turned off, it KO's everyone too easily.
19. Again, lame, should've added that....
20. I was hoping that they would add stages from SSB, but, of course, they didn't. Would've loved to see Saffron City again. =[
21. I was wondering that myself. How lame, they add all those games and not SSB. Shame shame.

Back