BW/BW2 5th Gen fossil Pokemon: Discuss the Archaeopteryx and Archelon

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockinpikachu

"grrr" That's my grrrr face
What pokemon do u think the fossil's will look like in 5th gen
I personally would like a Dodo and T-rex

RE: 5th Gen fossil Pokemon

If there are any, I'm hoping for Archaeopteryx, a Prehistoric bird. I would also love some based on Prehistoric aquatic life, such as Icthyosaurus, Pleiosurus (species could be called the 'Possible Loch Ness Monster Pokemon :D), and Liopleurodon.

Divine_Light said:
I want a Dodo, For sure.

Or maybe a Velociraptor.

Doduo says hi.

Personally I think too many have been herbivore/omnivore based. Carnivores need some love.

HikaruAyame said:
Doduo says hi.

Personally I think too many have been herbivore/omnivore based. Carnivores need some love.

I presumed that was based of an ostrich.

Give me my Dragon-Rock type and nobody gets hurt. A dilophosaurus or a prehistoric gila monster thing would be cool as a Poison-Rock. Or maybe a caveman as a Fighting-Rock?

And give Aerodactyl an evolution grr.

Also, I assumed by looking at them that Aerodactyl and Rampardos were carnivores.

The T-rex is a definite must-have in the fifth gen. Also, an icthiosaur (sp?) would be pretty awesome. But, personally, I hope they come out with something that isn't an automatic Rock-type because it was revived from a fossil. Not that I don't like Rock Pokemon, but I didn't really like the 4th gen's that much because they had that trait. We could really use a Dragon-type fossil or even a few different Steel-types without the Rock traits we saw with Sheildon and Bastiodon. Though, if they really want to get creative, they could have some sort of fossil Pokemon that actually are fossils (kind of like my fakemon Carastone).

I think they're going to have two new fossil Pokemon.
- A T-Rex like creature.
- Some sort of water-dragon.

They might give Aerodactly an evo, but I doubt it.

TheBreen said:
Also, I assumed by looking at them that Aerodactyl and Rampardos were carnivores.

I think Rampardos' RL equivalent was an herbivore, but I'm not well read up on the subject. But even if those two are:

Kabuto
Omanyte
Lileep
Cradily
Shieldon

So 2 out of 7. Maybe 1 out of 7. Since this season seems to be going for a 'darker and edgier and more mature' look, I say both if there's two, two out of the three if there's three, should be carnivores.

I want a Dodo and Dragon. Everyone's ideas are great

Maybe some EVos of current fossils (specificly aerodactyl)

We need an Elamsosaurus. We need one. I will cry if we don't get one.

P.S 100th Post! Yay!

rockinpikachu said:
I want a Dodo and Dragon. Everyone's ideas are great

Maybe some EVos of current fossils (specificly aerodactyl)

Problem with that is other than Aerodactyl, all the fossil pokemon are stage 2s, at least in the TCG. In order to evolve them again we'd have to delve into Stage 3 territory. And I kind of like Aerodactyl being the odd bird out. :D

A velociraptor would be AWESOME, but that's probably not gonna happen. Grovyle is technically a velociraptor. An anklyosaurus is more plausible than a carnivore.

An Ankylosaurus would be amazing. I wouldn't mind seeing any sauropod, or a prehistoric water-y thing.

Lol, I want a giant squid! Haha.

Actually, I would like to see a dimetrodon fossil.

mosasaur

http://www.paleodirect.com/mosa1.htm

Cranidos and Rampardos are pachycephelasauruses. I probably misspelled that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back