BW/BW2 5th Gen fossil Pokemon: Discuss the Archaeopteryx and Archelon

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: 5th Gen fossil Pokemon

For the new fossil pokemon, I wouldn't mind something like a dire wolf or a saber-toothed cat, but what I'd really like is an utahraptor(fire/electric) vs. gastonia(steel/ground). Also, I'm in favor of Aerodactyl getting an evo. "Terrorsoar" has a nice ring to it, no?

Dezuray said:
Flying Velociraptor Jesus

Arceus would go into a corner and cry while the world implodes upon itself from the most awesome power in all of the universe...and I don't think any of us are quite ready for that.

Give aerodactyle and evo

Make fossil Pokémon not half rock, thats kinda annoying

Fossil Pokemon:
Elasmosaurs
Velociraptor
Dilophosaurus
T-rex
Parsaurolophus
Spinosaurus

Raptor said:
For the new fossil pokemon, I wouldn't mind something like a dire wolf or a saber-toothed cat, but what I'd really like is an utahraptor(fire/electric) vs. gastonia(steel/ground). Also, I'm in favor of Aerodactyl getting an evo. "Terrorsoar" has a nice ring to it, no?

Arceus would go into a corner and cry while the world implodes upon itself from the most awesome power in all of the universe...and I don't think any of us are quite ready for that.

Finally, someone understands my plight.

As much as I'd love a Megalodon or Dunklosteus(I guess both could still be possible evolutions of Sharpedo & Relicanth respectively through learning Ancient Power), we already have 3 rock/water fossils out of 7, so they don't seem likely... Maybe more ancient plants like Cradily, or more flyers like Aerodactyl. Of course we could still have a Velociraptor, Sabertooth Tiger, or even better, Santa Christ & Super Mega Death Christ. XD

Almost all of the 'popular' dinosaurs have been used up. Aggron=T-rex, Tropius=long-neck, Grovyle=velociraptor. Horned and armored dinosaurs are really all that's left.

Grovyle isn't a velociraptor, it is based of a gecko.
Neither is Aggron based of a Tyrannosaurus Rex, it doesn't even look like one.

Tyrannitar is the closest thing to a T-rex really...

I'm reviving some of my threads so that we can have some more speculation before the 5th gen comes out. *cries about memories*

Actually, the original dinosaurs (Archaeopteryx and Archelon) look pretty cool. I might like their Pokemon versions.

Just because it has the same typing doesnt mean it will play the same role. Omastar has better defense and special attack then kabutops attack stats. The turtle seems to have a beastly design but so does the dinobird.

yeah i think the turtle will have huge def. and special def. stats
and the bird willl have high attack and speed stats.... lol hopefully
and i hope they get their own special new moves also

I'll leave this open for discussion for now. We're going to find out out all the details of the fossils soon, so this thread won't be open for much longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back