A NOTEBOOK!?!

ESP

Swag.
Advanced Member
When I went to my first prerelease, I got a deck box. I loved these and got these for the next two prereleases. At Draon Frontiers, they forgot to make them. Oh well, no deck box for one prerelease. Or, so I thought. Before Power Keepers prerelease, they told us we were getting a notebook. I thought when they said a notebook, I believed they ment a mini-binder. I would have loved that. When I got there, it was a lousy notebook. A WRITING NOTEBOOK! I hated it, found 29 in the garbage, and no one wanted theirs. And, there was no pin! Good thing that there were good cards in the set and I got many exs (2).

Were any of you disappointed also?

I am very dissapointed, even with the deckboxes, it was a lot better the old prize structure (the 4 boosters).

And, no pin, now I have another reason to stop going to prereleases, or maybe it is my bad luck, the most playable cards I got were my 2 foiled energy: lightning and psychic.
Aside from that I got crap.

Wow.... a Notebook... That's just horrid xD!!!! I'd trade my notebook for atleast 1 booster I mean jeebus... ( what is the prize for 1st? a notebook? Or is that just for the people who didnt place high enough? )

LOL I didnt even get a prerelease card promo! Was there even one this set/last?

i thought the notebook was not bad not as good as a deck box worte down some of my decks so if i take them apart i still have the list and i can put them back tought if i want to yous them later in the season ?

Presonally, I think it's all right! I liked the notebook! The design was pretty cool and it helps me write down all those winning decks I used! Now, now, before you get mad, DON'T GO POSTAL ON ME!

Dudeman1993 said:
Presonally, I think it's all right! I liked the notebook! The design was pretty cool and it helps me write down all those winning decks I used! Now, now, before you get mad, DON'T GO POSTAL ON ME!

It is cool looking and also useful. It is the difference from CG: Deck Box and Pin to PK: Notebook that we dislike.

Lol late reaction =D. It's not that bad, plus the deck boxes were horrible if you used sleeves. It's not that much of a let-down to me.

Arcanine out.

I wonder why? That is weird but maybe it is because they are preparing for the diamond and pearl release and they are getting ready for the new sets since EX power keepers is the last EX set in the series be fore the new series of sets are released. That is what I think anyway.:)

This entire set was a disapointment to me to be honest. The cards, the prizes, the events. Uggh I didn't know it'd be like this.

I liked the notebook I can write down deck ideas and not loose them!:p

Mew EX said:
This entire set was a disapointment to me to be honest. The cards, the prizes, the events. Uggh I didn't know it'd be like this.

That is the exact opposite of what I thought. I loved much of these cards, the event was fun and there is never any prizes at my prereleases.

May be they can't support the other stuff like they used to so they are using an alternative route to still make it fun because D/P are comming very soon.:)

Maybe they're saving up money for a good D/P pre release.... hmmm not likely... but we can hope.
it wasnt so bad at mine cos there was no energies left so we all had to use Magic land cards for energy.... which meant we got given free sleeves :)

Forgot to tell you guys, ArmaldoEx gave me his! so I hawe 1 for keeping and 1 for use!:p
And thanx to TYranitar FReak.;)

What I'm interested is the badge they're giving out, but it seems that PK prerelease didn't gave it:( But notebook wasn't that bad either. From where can you get this design of notebook? Only from prerelease and no where.

Back