An Annoying Team

Ghost_master200

TutangrigusWithGold
Hello guys! This is a team for OU in Pokemon Showdown and I know there's some pokemon that aren't in OU but I tried a little bit and it's pretty annoying for my opponent. So here it is!

561.gif

Sigilyph
@ Flame Orb
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 SDef / 252 HP / 4 SAtk
Calm Nature
- Cosmic Power
- Psycho Shift
- Stored Power
- Roost
This Pokemon is a Psycho Shifter. With the Flame Orb, Sigilyph is most of the time burned, but he doesn't receive damage from the burned because of Magic Guard. When Sigilyph is burned, I use Psycho Shift to burn the opponent AND lower the opponent's attack too. Also, if your opponent use Toxic on Sigilyph, he'll be poisonned, but with Psycho Shift and the malediction goes to the opponent! Cosmic Power is to increase the Defense and the SpDefense. Roost is to heal. Stored Power is Sigilyph's attack if the opponent is immune to burn.

mismagius_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49a2.gif

Mismagius
@ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 HP
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Nasty Plot
- Thunderbolt
- Dazzling Gleam
Sometimes, I'm looking at this Pokemon and I say << This is like a second Gengar. >> Because sometimes, she is faster then Gengar and in rare occasion, Greninja. Shadow Ball is STAB move. Nasty Plot increases Sp.Attack by 2 stages. Thunderbolt in other attack. Dazzling Gleam for weakness to Dark-type move.

Charizard_MegaX_XY.gif

Charizard
@ Charizardite X
Ability: Blaze (Though Claws in Mega)
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 HP
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Claw
- Dragon Dance
- Flare Blitz
- Roost
THIS IS A BEAST! Everyone knows it. With Though Claws ability, contact moves does 33% more damage. Dragon Claw is STAB move in Mega. Dragon Dance is for increase Attack and Speed. Flare Blitz is the only Fire-type move that could be increased by Though Claws and STAB move. Roost is for heal.

658.gif

Greninja
@ Life Orb
Ability: Protean
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Hasty Nature
- U-turn
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Dark Pulse
This pokemon is powerful for his big SpAttack, for his big Speed and for his hidden ability Protean that makes the opponent to be very careful to this pokemon. Protean ALWAYS makes your attack STAB move! U-Turn is to do damage when return, it ccan do sometimes up to 50% the opponent's HP in damage to the opponent! Scald is to burn (30%) the opponent. Ice Beam is another attack. Dark Pulse is another attack.

pangoro.gif

Pangoro
@ Life Orb
Ability: Iron Fist
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Storm Throw
- Crunch
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
This Pokemon is pretty strong with Storn Throw and Life Orb. It's always a critical hit! Crunch is STAB move. Swords Dance is to increase the Attack by 2 stages. Earthquake is another move.

gliscor.gif

Gliscor
@ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 252 HP / 72 Def / 184 Spd
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Toxic
- Substitute
- Protect
A thing that is very interesting to this pokemon is it's Poison Heal ability. It heals this pokemon up to 1/8 of his HP each turn when this pokemon is poisonned, That's why I put the Toxic Orb. Earthquake is STAB move. Toxic is to poisonned badly your opponent. Substitute is protecting. Protect is... I don't have to explain.

So thank you guys for reading and leave comments if you want to change something ;)

RE: A team annoying

Pretty decent, I think you should remove either Protect or Substitute, instead run Facade on Gliscor, the base powor DOUBLES if your Poke has a status condition!
Why run Hasty on Greninja, it decreses its Defence, and one of it's common weakneses are Fighting types, whom are mainly Physical attackers, you are better of running something like Timid and either use U-Turn to get some damage at least when you swith out or completely losing it for something like Extrasensory.

Hope I helped!

This is the standard Gliscor set, so no changes there. However, I too would suggest Timid Nature in Greninja, though ultimately it's up to preference (slightly more damage for U-Turn, or slightly less damage taken).
No to Mismagius. It isn't a second Gengar. It is way worse than Gengar. It's slower, unless someone is stupid enough to play Modest Gengar, it is weaker, and just as fragile. Use Gengar instead:

Gengar w/ Levitate @ Black Sludge
Timid Nature-252 SpA, 252 Spe, 4 HP
Shadow Ball
Sludge Wave
Substitute
Disable

Pangoro is very slow for a setup sweeper. Your best choice is running Choice Scarf and Parting Shot. It's really the only way to use Pangoro in my opinion.

I love that Sigilyph set and use it in OU sometimes. I have to say, though, Timid and 248 or 252 Speed EVs work better on it.

On the note of Mismagius, I would either give it a Choice Scarf or just replace it for Gengar completely

The reasons are as Chaos Jackal already said, but if you truly want to use Mismagius you'd have to throw a Scarf on it to make it viable (still I would replace it for Gengar).

Back