DPPt/HGSS Arzamo's (formerly articuno1508's) "My Player" Thread - Gone to Smogon :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: articuno1508's "My Player" Thread - NOW BACK WITH WiFi (Updated 7/13/07)

I am in the WFC now.
i'm so sorry i thought it was lvl 100

could i get the tranitar instead if it isn't too much work please? If you want a different pokemon instead let me know. Sorry again for making you waste your time cloning it

i´ll give you a explosion TM for a will-o-wisp TM

dacpika- Sure, Tyranitar is fine. PM me for a time. I still want Swampert.
AntiKrozz- Sorry, I don't have Will-O-Wisp, or BP to buy it, either. I have Thunder Wave, though, if you want that.

i can trade sometime in the afternoon today(if we're 4 hours different than at 8:00 PM or 9:00 PM your time)

RE: articuno1508's "My Player" Thread - NEED SASSY, RELAXED, BRAVE, or QUIET JIRACHI!

Does anyone have a Sassy, Relaxed, Brave, or Quiet Jirachi with good IV's and low speed?

RE: articuno1508's "My Player" Thread - NEED SASSY, RELAXED, BRAVE, or QUIET JIRACHI!

I think I got a Quiet but None of that IV thingy

I can breed a Paras for you. (I can also get Cyndaquil, Chikorita, and Mudkip, and any other basic, non-legendary Pokemon.)

I'm looking for Adamant, Bold, Calm, Careful, Impish, Modest, or Timid Ditto, preferably with IVs in the high-teens to twenties range. I also like Pokemon with good egg moves, since I don't have as much time to play as I used to, and I haven't been raising/breeding Pokemon as much.

Sorry, I just made arrangements with Flygon Ruler for Paras last night and didn't have time to edit this thread. Besides, you don't like clones, and I need a Paras to get good Dittos. :p

i have a gligar, cyndiquil, and chicorita. do you have tm 13, tm 73, and tm 26???

13- I have enough money for the game coins.
26- Yes, cloned.
73- Yes, I can clone it.
I'll put them on any 3 common Pokemon that you want. Can we trade right after I clone them?

2 burmys and a totodile... if it would be fair

RE: articuno1508's "My Player" Thread - NEED GOOD IV'S SASSY, RELAXED, BRAVE, or QUIET JIRACHI!

OK, but they're not from my trainer ID. I'll go clone them with the TM's, then you PM me after about 20 minutes.

RE: articuno1508's "My Player" Thread - NEED GOOD IV'S SASSY, RELAXED, BRAVE, or QUIET JIRACHI!

could we trade later soon i have to go

RE: articuno1508's "My Player" Thread

Updated with Elekid w/ Electrizer. Also, reserve your shiny Eevees today! I will soon have one because I'm hunting them. There is a 50% chance that they will be Timid.

RE: articuno1508's "My Player" Thread

I have an untouched 40 Latias Bold nature and a cheated 44 Mild Latios. No Soul Dew. I have a Chimchar if you want one. Just tell me your wants for it. I also have lv 100 Bastiodon maxed def. and sp. def. and a 100 Crobat maxed att. and speed. Any of these for a shiny eevee

RE: articuno1508's "My Player" Thread - I Love Natures and IV's

Sorry, can't hunt for a Shiny Eevee anymore, so it's not going to happen until after I finish my competitive team. Hero of the Legend League priority. Man, Eevee's are hard to find.

i'm interested in all you're ev trained pokemon

I HAVE SHINEY GROUDON (DOCILE) IV ATK 31-31 DEF 16-16
SPD 11-11
SP.ATK 31-31
SP.DEF 20-21

ALSO HAVE ZAPDOS,DEOXYS,SHINEY METAGRROSS,SHINEY GOLEM

Ooh, Groudon is nice and usable (don't worry, I won't trade it as my own in My Player Thread). I'll give you Tyranitar and Garchomp for it, and possibly Azelf/Milotic. Is it hacked? If not, then it's awesome. If it is hacked, then say goodbye to any chance of trading. Since you didn't reply with the IV's of the other two I wanted in a PM, I suppose they are too low for my preferences.

I COULD clone your Groudon for you, or take some time to EV train one of my Celebi clones, as well.

PS- Nice friend code :p.

I SENT YOU A PM TELLING ABOUT GROUDON. +attacks include SOLAR BEAM,EARTHQUAKE,FIRE BLAST,FISSURE!!!!

Your Adamant Metagross for a Kangaskhan....(Gonna find one for you >.<)This may take at least less than 1 week... But tomorrow is my exams... so maybe tomorrow night onwards....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back