Ash's age

In cartoons the characters can't really change because then the whole "cartoon" if you will changes with it... Companies don’t make cartoons to follow real life standards because it would be to hard and that the age range they are targeting is the 8-13 range so that’s why he will stay at that age!!! Ash will be 14-15 years old FOREVER no matter how long it goes!!!

wow!!! RED TEXT!!! HOW INTERESTING!!
i believe ash is supposed to be 10, references to time are merely to suit the episode.

Honestly he's 16 years old.

As you can tell his voice is cracking...[note the new VA].

Someone reported a post for the use of red font (not naming any names here, super sleuths). I'd like to say that there's nothing wrong with using red font, get over it.

Ash is probably 14. After something really significant happens in the DP saga, we'll be reminded of how many years it's been since he left on his journey, and then everyone will be like "zomg he shoud b liek 25 lol" and the topic will start over again.

I welcomed his new VA. I think Ash sounds more like a man now, a sure sign he's not eleven or twelve.

He does sound older but he sure makes alot of mistakes at his age now than he used to but as you get older you do start to forget sometimes.:)

if his voice changed it doesnt mean he is any older than eleven or twelve , gary's voice never changed, so they are both prolly 11-13ish

In Johto in one episode he said he was 13 I think so now he is about 19 or so.:)

Ok this is strange but... does anyone else think that pikachu has lost a lot of weight since ash began his jouney?

Gamefreak734 said:
Ok this is strange but... does anyone else think that pikachu has lost a lot of weight since ash began his jouney?

No, not really. The artists just changed the way that they draw him. You'll notice the same thing with the cards.

Pokemonwebsurfer said:
Gamefreak734 said:

No, not really. The artists just changed the way that they draw him. You'll notice the same thing with the cards.

I agree!

Back