Avatars and art. Closed. Use new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Avatars and art. Read first post. Cresselia added.

Hi Xous :D I'm going to use this awesome Haunter Avatar as my avatar if you don't mind of course. :p
Haunter1AvatarXous09.png

hiya Xous I was wondering if you could make another umbreon with a more feminine look:p please.

i'll be using the garchomp art for an avatar, if you don't mind of course.

Hey Xous! I'm using the Gulpin avatar, if thats okay with you :).

Xous, could you make a Scizor avatar for me? I know you've got a lot of requests to tend to beforehand, so whenever you do get around to doing it and finishing it, let me know, please. =D

Just wondering, but since when did Xous start taking requests? >___>

dmaster out.

Just posting to say that Cresselia is amazing. The shading, the pose, the... arghhhhh it's too good!

Pikachew, you don't need to give Xous credit. As long as you tell him your using one of his avatars, that's all the credit you need. Plus, he's got a watermark symbolizing it's his, so giving him credit would be redundant.

Typhlosion said:
umm xous have could you possibly make a typhlosion avatar?
cause I would like one
please

Well, there were a few people requesting things instead of following the note, so I'll just go and re-post it here for all to see:

Note #4: If there is a Pokémon you'd like as an avatar that I haven't made yet, the best you can do is either wait until I get around to it (I try and make avatars of the most popular Pokémon first) or post mentioning the Pokémon you'd like done. I cannot guarantee, however, a time it will be done, so please have patience.

So... Yeah. That goes to anyone below this post that requested an avatar. :/ Pleaseeeeeeeeee read the entire first post. I wrote it all for a reason.

And to Galloxys: I've already got multiple full-body pieces of Arceus done. However, I simply don't post them for usage, at least not at the moment.

And to Shadowwiidragon, Andyman, Typhlosion, red blastoise, Bobblehead, and Meesie666666: Okay.

And to -Dialga Master-: Sorry, but I don't have time to at the moment. If I find time, I'll try and make a shining version of that.

And to raven4764: No, sorry, I'm not going to do that.

And to d master342: Thank you for reading the first post, d master. I was hoping someone would remember the "I don't take requests" part. ^_^;

And to Pikachew: It's like Sweet Dawn Berlitz has said. Please, before using this thread, read the whole first post. I cannot express this enough. It saves soooooooooooo much time for both of us.

And to scampy: Thanks.
---

As many of you are probably aware, I was not on for two days. My parents are trying to cut down on the time I spend on the computer (including my own), so I haven't had time to work on any artwork. Please have patience as I try and get more time on the computer. In addition, please, everyone, read the first post before posting here. This way, while I'm gone, there will be no confusion. Thank you. I've had "Read First Post" in the title since this thread's creation, and it worries me that there are still people who haven't done so.

So what? You're not going to do anybody's request? I see you didn't say no to Bippa, CCloud, or Tofu. >__> Hypocrisy much?

dmaster out.

d master342 said:
So what? You're not going to do anybody's request? I see you didn't say no to Bippa, CCloud, or Tofu. >__> Hypocrisy much?

dmaster out.

Did you not even read what I said?

Xous said:
Well, there were a few people requesting things instead of following the note, so I'll just go and re-post it here for all to see:

So, had you read that, you would have seen that it was to everyone who requested (and everyone else), therefore, I didn't need to waste the time to respond to each one. Oh yeah, by your logic, I still wasn't being a hypocrite, since I hadn't said "yes" to them, either. :/

So... Yeah, read more carefully next time before calling someone a hypocrite. xD

And to Mman1, Azul, and ShayminSky!: Okay.

If you didn't say no, you were dodging my question and secretly answering theirs. It's a conspiracy! ;f

dmaster out.

So what DO we have to do to get customs?
because i have alot of fakemon that would look sweet
and yes, i have reae the whole first post

d master342 said:
If you didn't say no, you were dodging my question and secretly answering theirs. It's a conspiracy! ;f

dmaster out.

Um... Not really. Like I said (and showed) I did say no to them by posting the note which says I don't take requests.

Anyways... Done with that discussion.

And to Bippa201: Okay.

And to safariblade: If I start taking requests, I'll let everyone know by putting it in the title, or something. All of the requests I have are from ages ago, and still need to be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back