Avatars and art. Closed. Use new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Avatars and art. Read first post. Articuno and Smeargle added.

I just typed the URL in.From the page i'll try Copying it.

Articuno and Staff version are awesome. Now we wait for Moltres...

Smeargle on the other hand, I hate. The pose and facial expression just doesn't look good to me, personally.

dmaster out.

Xous, I thought you didn't do banners anymore? :'O Or was it an old request? And, you never replied to my post. Oh, well, NM.

Your work is each day better and better, I wish you all the luck at one day maybe as a professional drawer or designer or smth else.... I would use lovely shinxy avatar, if you dont mind :)

Oh, I didn't see Shinx and Luxio. xD

So awesome. Love them thunder kitties.

I'd like use the Porygon Z one. Do I need to use the staff one?

d master342 said:
Articuno and Staff version are awesome. Now we wait for Moltres...

Smeargle on the other hand, I hate. The pose and facial expression just doesn't look good to me, personally.

dmaster out.

Thanks.

And to Shining Suicune: I never said I didn't do banners anymore, I said I'm not taking new requests. And sorry about missing your last post. When I went to quote the other person's post, it cut your post off from the list on the bottom.

And to vrapceboy and Shining Raikou: Thanks.

And to Mman1: Yeah, that'd be fine.

And to ESP: Yeah, I'll send you the staff version in a moment.

Hey Xous! Is there a Giratina/Dialga/Palkia in one avatar? If not, can you make one using these three avatars? Thanks

GiratinaAvatarXous3.png

DialgaAvatarXous2.png

PalkiaAvatarXous2B.png

OK. Haven't posted in a while, so here goes.

The Shinx isn't great...I don't really like his pose, the expression is weird. 3/10.
The Luxio is good. He looks tough, ready to kick some butt. 7/10.
The Feebas aren't as good either. They seem a little sloppy, but that's a Feebas right? I'd give it a 4/10.
Smeargle's OK. I don't like the drooped eyelid, that's weird. 5/10.
Yes. YES. YES. Articuno. HE looks awesome, very professional looking. He's just...fantastic. 9/10.
But then...we have...Murkrow. THIS is Sugimori material. Everything is neat, every line is perfect, the pose is AWESOME. 10/10.

Great job. I'd suggest thinking of the nature of the Pokemon before drawing it. Shinx, to me, is a very happy and joyous one. Not tough, if you look at the Sugimori and Mysterious Treasures art.

I still wish their was a Latios one :(
I'll be using the Shiny Latias one until you get a Latios ;p

May I use Darkri V.3 and Luxio body art to make a banner?

And I'll be using this: http://i678.photobucket.com/albums/vv149/Xous54/ShayminLandFormeXousAvatar09.png

Mudkip said:
You're not supposed to ask. But suggest. ;D
Anyways, the Smeargle is awesome and I really like the Staff Articuno. :]

Ok then. Sorry to Mr. Xous.

Then I would suggest making a really pwnage sceptile avy.

Dark Hariyama said:
Hey Xous! Is there a Giratina/Dialga/Palkia in one avatar? If not, can you make one using these three avatars? Thanks

I guess I never thought of making a Dragon Trio avatar... I'll make one, then. It should be up by tomorrow.

And to EspeonROX: Shinx's first expression was actually friendly/happy - it was literally a last-minute choice to make it angry, since I wanted the theme of anger to go through with the whole line, so I strayed from its almost always happy eyes and made it angry. xP (There was also a Shinx card that came out recently that looked angry, so I used that for the motivation behind that last-minute choice.)

And to Shining Latios: Okay.

And to pokenerd: Yes, that'd be fine.

And to sceptile33: I'll try and get around to it when I get some paper - there are a lot of popular Pokémon I haven't done yet, and Sceptile is on that list of fan favorites that needs to be done.
---

*Important* Edit: I was able to complete the Dragon Trio avatar early, so it's been added to the first post. I'm most likely going to have to make another photobucket account, since they cut the maximum bandwidth for normal accounts from 25GB to 10GB, which drastically cuts the number of people who can use the avatars without making the bandwidth run out and getting that ugly "bandwidth exceeded!" sign. My measures to use both of my accounts at once actually proved to be really amazing - so far, I'm only at 6 GB used this month on one account, but since they lessened the amount of bandwidth accounts have, that's a bit problematic instead of amazing. :/ So, what I'm asking is... Anyone who has their own photobucket account and wishes to use an avatar from here, if you'd be so kind as so upload it onto your own account and use it from there, that'd save a lot of bandwidth. If you don't wish to, I totally understand. This bandwidth cut is extremely idiotic for Photobucket to do, and I can't understand why, when 25 GB was already too low for even the smallest uses, they'd cut it down more.

RE: Avatars and art. Read first post. Articuno, Smeargle, Dragon Trio avatar added.

Well... the avy is OK. One thing that really tore it away is the fact that the dragon's are so small. It is just hard to see them.

RE: Avatars and art. Read first post. Articuno, Smeargle, Dragon Trio avatar added.

I'll upload it to my Photobucket account tomorrow or sometime this weekend.

dmaster out.

Gliscor said:
Well... the avy is OK. One thing that really tore it away is the fact that the dragon's are so small. It is just hard to see them.

Sadly, the version I had where they were larger showed so little of the background that it almost looked like I just stuck the artwork together and confined them to a square shape. xP The little version is the best I could do with the size limit.

And to d master342: Thanks for understanding. :3

Thanks, Xous! Here's the banner I did:

2e2pes6.png

Your work is AMAZING BTW! I love the latest one.

Is it okay if I do pixel-overs of some of your full body artwork (Lugia & Ho-oh), purely for spriting practice purposes? (And if I post them in my gallery, I'll be sure to give you credit)

And I'll be using the Darkrai avy.

I'm going to honor an old friend and use Giratina-A. Here's to you, Brook.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back