Awkward new Layout

~Magma King~

Nettle Carrier
It's an uueeerrghhh kinda thing. Why the new layout? I mean, you even used a smiley in one of the section titles :p.

I don't mind it too much. I'm not used to the Welcome Center being switched with Site Discussion in the order of the subforums, but that's a minor thing. Overall, it's a nice layout. We just have to get used to it. :)

It's not terrible or anything.
Like LL7 said, we'll just have to get used to it. =P
In a couple of weeks, you probably wont be bothered at all.

I don't particularly like it much but yeah I may get used to it
It's just that a massive forum is at the bottom and that's where I spend most of my time due to artwork and fan-fics, it is awkward I give you that but just wait about a week or two

The smiley face? It means it's A HAPPY FORUM. HAVE FUN OR YOU GET BANNED.

:p

Nah but seriously, all changes like this are weird at first. Like Peta and Piplup said, it's best for you to give it time to become familiar before you judge it.

But I'll leave this thread open anyway, for those of you who have any suggestions for making it look better.

I actually don't mind it because I just go to New Posts. No thinking for me. :D

dmaster out.

[color=4B0082]I find it to be better actually; the game corner is now just a click away. :D[/color]

Kevin Garrett said:
Zyflair said:
[color=4B0082]I find it to be better actually; the game corner is now just a click away. :D[/color]
It was always one click away.
A small click, though. Now it's big.

I'm also not used to the layout, but the staff that were present on the chat at that time went through it over and over again. It's good. It'll take some time to get used to it.

Señor Noobnerd said:
Kevin Garrett said:
Zyflair said:
It was always one click away.
A small click, though. Now it's big.

I'm also not used to the layout, but the staff that were present on the chat at that time went through it over and over again. It's good. It'll take some time to get used to it.
Does it matter what size it is?

I like everything about it, especially the new entertainment forums. I just wish we had a better name. Hmmmmm

I've gotten used to the layout now. It's easier to find what you're looking for, and I agree with KG. The Entertainment Forums is a nice idea. How about the "something" Theater? I don't know what word would fit in there, but just a thought...

Everyone will get used to the new layout sooner of later. It's just an adjustment. :)

Back