Black and White Emerging Powers!

honestly, I don't think Darmanitan is a pokemon in a position to be placed on the cover of one of the 4 pack arts...I thought zebstrika was a stretch, but this is pretty far. unless of course they have a different version of darmanitan in this next set so it doesn't suck so bad.

it looks like they're going to give us the cards that we did not get in our English B/w Set, including tornadous and thunderous full arts. Presumably catcher as well

YES! This set is going to have Cobalion, Terrakion, and Virizion, I'm pumped, I wanted to see them as full arts but oh well. A pretty small set, but I have a feeling we are going to get a lot of playables.

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME.

Pretty cool, even just by the wrapper artwork. We are probably going to get the remainder of the Japanese B/W (like said above) and maybe a small bit of Red Collection. I'm really looking foward to the Full Arts, the Musketeer Trio, and Bearctic (if it's in the set).

What I find strange is that the decks' cover cards are from BW, not Emerging Powers. I'm pretty sure that there's only 1 Scolipede and Krookodile, and those were released in BW.

This will be quite a good set :D

Im very excited for the Musketeer's, and Thundurus and whatever the other one that's in this set :p

Sadly i won't be able to make it to any prereleases :(

Wow, how did I miss this? Well, I'm sure this set will be pretty exciting. I do find it odd though that they announced the new set so far in advance....

Afro-G said:
Wow, how did I miss this? Well, I'm sure this set will be pretty exciting. I do find it odd though that they announced the new set so far in advance....

Pfffft. They announced Legends Awakened before or during the MD Prereleases (iirc), and it was still released at the usual time.

im so confused...jap hasnt even gotten its second BW set yet ours is already announced? that is...unusual....

Awesome,
But the theme deck Krookodile and Scolipede arent from any jap scan that we have seen so far... or at least from what I can tell. If I am wrong let me know. Only thing that I can think of is that they are from red collection? Would that make any sense?
I also thought we would get the Landorus full portrait with the other two in this set.. oh well.

I'm so excited for this set! Hopefully we get Catcher, Gothitelle, the full arts we didn't get in the last set and all the Victinis!

well, this isnt based off their second set.

this is a mish mash of the remaining BW cards that got left out for us, as well as the 3 legendary battle decks that japan has.

sorry guys, nothing too playable other than catcher and some of the remaining BW stuff like beartic

Krookodile's got new (and better) art, at least, if it's not a new card.

bw2_power_play_box.png

EDIT: Actually, I can see an ability on the theme deck Krookodile - it IS a new card!

Catcher
beartic
goth chick
max potion
Tornadous

These could see play to
Exadrill
Crush Hammer
recycle
ferothorn

Nothing to playable though...

Oh, and this is probably the hihiduarma
http://screencast.com/t/gRSWsCkl

FireMeowth said:
Krookodile's got new (and better) art, at least, if it's not a new card.

bw2_power_play_box.png

EDIT: Actually, I can see an ability on the theme deck Krookodile - it IS a new card!

Then we are definitely getting some, if not all, of Red Collection! YAY!!

Definitely not all - the official site says that this set has about 25 new Pokémon, as opposed to Red Collection's... 50-60(70? 80?)ish?

im sure its just gonna be a little of red collection and what we didnt get from BW

Back