Booster Box question

Yes... I've printed all Eidolon forest (LM) translation...
and I think It's an awesome set... must buyyy!!
And I agree that UFo expansion was good too! that's why I bought a lot of pack that day... thanx to that expansion, I got 2 EX from just buying packs :)

I don't know if it is the right section to post this but is it rare to get two holos or two rares in a booster? because every time I buy 1 booster I almost always get 2 holos or two rares and when I buy 3 boosters together once in a while I find an ex ( I have 12 ex's and I did not buy any boxes yet :D)

Tyranitar92 said:
I don't know if it is the right section to post this but is it rare to get two holos or two rares in a booster? because every time I buy 1 booster I almost always get 2 holos or two rares and when I buy 3 boosters together once in a while I find an ex ( I have 12 ex's and I did not buy any boxes yet :D)

what the..??
My opinion: YOU ARE SO LUCKY!!! XD
In my case, sometimes I got 2 holos (foil & reverse), sometimes 1 holos 1 rares... but 3 times 1 holo 1 EX...that's mean I only have 3 EX from boosters... :(

well they tell me I'm lucky:D, last week I think, I brought two boosters Emerald and 3 Boosters Deoxys . In Emerald I found Deoxys ex and in ex Deoxys I found Crobat ex.

arghk so lucky...
I didn't believe my luck, so I better chose to buy box this time...
hope get good EXs...

Tyranitar92 said:

ooo
i want that kind of luck to (sob) oh well... no use hoping..i need to buy some things.. (cards!!)

Normaly 3 ex per box, or 2 ex's 1 star. In DS it was either 1 ex or 1 ex and 1 star. In legend maker its likely to be 3 or 2+1.

All the boxes i've open and all boxes i hear from other people never have got more then 1 of the same ex. It maybe possible but i dont think so.

Tyranitar92 said:
Can you get two same exs in a box ?(ex. 2 Umbreon ex in a box)

ah! I want to ask that question but you already ask it ^^

so, till now, no one got 2/more same EX in a box?
hmm...

RE:  Booster Box question

MysteryE said:
So the price is about the same here...
no kidding, the box is expensive... you guys are lucky if got those box from being a judge or a winner... T,T

What?!
* Pokemon 1 in 3 box???
it's completely hard to get!!!!
but * Pokemon is not good for me...

Hmm... DS Box only have 1 EX?
how about the next set Legend Maker?

each box only give one boxtopper?
hmm... my friend said that there is a set who gave 1 of 2 boxtopper available... is that right??

I'm going to buy 1 box soon (I'm saving my money...)
which expansion should I choose?
I don't like DS...
Think u should get RS or EM to boost your energies

You better stick with Emerald rather than RS for boosting energies but not much so... you can get easy energies from theme decks.

well... the cheapest shop i know doesn't have emerald anymore ... i think (comic n games) but if i order now maybe i can get LM

yes, I already ask Comic and Games many many many times, they always said their Emerald order hasn't come yet...
order now? they said that we can't order yet...if we want it, then we should come there...

i think i might buy a Delta booster box. Why?
I need the dittos and Ponytas.
also a RS booster box is okay for the energys- Their picture is so beautiful

Did all of you notice that Unseen Force's ex cards almost come from the Raikou's packs and the steelix's packs?
Am I right?
(In my case,1 ex card and 1 star come from Raikou and 3 ex cards come from the steelix)

RE:  Booster Box question

Jade said:
Hmm... When I opened my Delta Speices box, I see the Azumarill sitting ontop of the packs, unsleeved.
Yep, me too, just turned sideways and on top of dragonite and metagross booster packs. Perhaps they should wrap it like what they do for the 60 card theme decks.

yeah I'm with you...
they should wrap it...
I've seen it, how boxtopper placed... coz 3 days ago I saw storeowner open a box in front of me...

Back