Bringing Back the Chillaxzone

Status
Not open for further replies.

GODZILLA

Team Twilight 4eva \m/
Mods, forum staff... Can there please be a single thread for topics and discussions that don't deserve their own threads? I just want to able to post and share interesting thoughts, stories, and experiences with this community without having to start a whole thread because things like those don't deserve threads.

All I have heard about the deletion of the chillaxzone is that it was due to people spamming it. I don't know who was involved in that, but I'm simply shocked that it got spammed to a level so beyond events in the past that it would motivate the moderating team to delete it. I'm not just talking though here, I'm speaking from experience; I used to spam the chillaxzone all the time in days gone by, but after several punishments and temporary locks and "deletions", I learned how irresponsible and wrong it was to abuse such a gem. Shame on all that were involved in disgracing the old chillaxzone thread to the point where the moderating team couldn't do anything but take severe action. You all destroyed an important piece of forum history and a much needed commodity for this community.

I hope a thread akin to chillaxzone in both spirit and guidelines can again be created for the sake of having a wide open, stationary (i.e., not constantly changing like the chat room) place for anyone to post anything that is on their mind. And, or that a system following those lines and purpose is devised and implemented.

First, I would like to formally apologize for contributing in the deletion of the Chillax Zone. I support bringing it back, minus all the spam.

yes-this-pleases-gaga.jpg

I second every word typed. Please bring this historic and useful thread into consideration of revival.

Ben, you win life for the making of this thread. I support and agree with every word typed as well.

I support bringing it back. I found it useful for random discussion.

Perhaps bringing it back with a different title would be better. Chillax zone kinda sounds like a really laid back place to say whatever. If we call it like the misc. discussion thread, that would encourage, as Zilla said, interesting thoughts, stories, and experiences with this community without having to start a whole thread because things like those don't deserve threads.

Just move it to Game Corner, I don't see why the Birthday Thread gets to live and Chillax doesn't

I'm not too fussed about Chillax myself, but it seems a lot of people care about it

The whole purpose of the thread was to be semi-spammy anyway.

Just put it back in the game corner. It didn't cause any problems there.

Nope.

If we ever decide to have a change of heart, you spam junkies will be the first to know. Sweartagahd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back