Calling all unqualified!!!! Last chance!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkolaboy

Tyranitar be taunting'
So I consider myself lucky, I am in the Navy and stationed in Pearl Harbor, HI. So I am just a flight away from the Big Island (Hawai'i). I want to enter the Last Chance Qualifier tournament. The tournament starts at 0930 on August 10th while registration starts at 0800. Poor me only has 5 championship points (7th at states) because I can't just jump from state to state to attend differant tournaments.

I do have one problem though, I am still looking for somebody to room with so I can save some cash. I am looking at $450 roughly for 4 days 5 nights for flight, hotel, and car. While this is not bad I really do not want to go alone :'( , oh woeful me. I have asked some people that play here but some do not have the money or are going with family. I just feel like if I live in Hawaii I really need to take advantage of this. So if somebody wants to save money or has an extra spot they can lend me I can compensate by some means. :)

On a side note, who all is going to attend the LCQ tournament on August 10th? I can't wait to see all the grinders out there. Even if I do not make it to the top eight, I get to attend the World Championships! :D

More info:

http://www.pokemon.com/us/play-pokemon/championship-series/world-championships/lcq/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back