• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

In Search Of [Canada-WW] 2009-2015 Staples / Metagame Cards

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
Hi everyone, I'm looking for any staples and metagame cards from anywhere between the 2009 and 2015 seasons. Stuff like Garchomp C, Luxray GL, Flygon (Rainbow Float), Claydol (Cosmic Power) Broken Time-Space, PONT, Pokémon Collector, Junk Arm, Juniper, N, Colress, Lysandre, etc.
  • All my haves are NM (some from sets older than BLW might be Lightly Played)
  • I'm only looking for NM/Lightly Played cards.
  • I do NOT want any WC cards.
  • All PokéBeach rules apply.
  • I'm not sending a parcel that costs more than the cards inside it.
  • If you have any of my wants, please list a few of your wants (or a link to your trade thread, if you have one) so I can see if I have none/some/all of them ^.^
  • I am NOT looking for ANY EXs, except Mew-EX DRX (RA or FA), but it isn't really a priority.
  • I base all my card values off TCG Player.
  • If you have a metagame Stage 1, Stage 2 or Lv. X assume I'm interested in the whole line, as long as the basic form is/was meta. For example, if you have a Flygon Lv. X, I'd also be interested in the Stage 2 Flygon, but only in the meta version (the one with Rainbow Float.)
  • If you have a card that you think I might be interested in, please post. Worst case scenario is I'm not interested and our lives go on. Don't be shy :D

Last edited:
What are you offering in return? Are you interesting in buying?
I looked at your thread, and I saw you had a SR Garchomp. From your wants, I have a Shaymin EX (RA). I'm willing to trade the Shaymin for the Garchomp and some other cards.
I don't buy cards atm :/

I looked at your thread, and I saw you had a SR Garchomp. From your wants, I have a Shaymin EX (RA). I'm willing to trade the Shaymin for the Garchomp and some other cards.
I don't buy cards atm :/

Okay. I have Pokemon Collector and Junk Arm. What are you thinking?

I should have 4 + of each.
Then how about:

Mine:
  • 1 Shaymin EX RA ROS (28$)
Yours:
  • 1 Garchomp PLF (15$)
  • 2 Pokémon Collector (12$ if NM, 10$ if LP)
  • 1-3 Junk Arm (1$ each, depends on the condition of the Pokémon Collector)

Then how about:

Mine:
  • 1 Shaymin EX RA ROS (28$)
Yours:
  • 1 Garchomp PLF (15$)
  • 2 Pokémon Collector (12$ if NM, 10$ if LP)
  • 1-3 Junk Arm (1$ each, depends on the condition of the Pokémon Collector)

Sure, I can do that. PM me.

I have a ton of this stuff (Started in 2008), what do you have?
Hey, sorry for the late reply, I've been away today :/
I have none of your wants (for trade), so if you're willing to trade in January/February next year LMK so I can tell you what I get.

Hey, sorry for the late reply, I've been away today :/
I have none of your wants (for trade), so if you're willing to trade in January/February next year LMK so I can tell you what I get.
My page is very old. I have a ton of different stuff for trade. What do you have?

My page is very old. I have a ton of different stuff for trade. What do you have?
Plenty of Trainer cards, if you're looking for any chances are I have them, except for LaserBank and Ace Specs other than G Booster and Crystal Edge. I also have RH Strong Energy and some DDEs and DCEs. No EXs though.

Plenty of Trainer cards, if you're looking for any chances are I have them, except for LaserBank and Ace Specs other than G Booster and Crystal Edge. I also have RH Strong Energy and some DDEs and DCEs. No EXs though.
Do you have any type of Ultra Rare, Secret Rare, or Full Art card(s)? Or only trainer staples?

Back