• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

**CATBUS** ****Gold Star Central**** Just in: Gyarados *, JPN/1st Ed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: * CATBUS * [W]: RH Roseanne's Research [H] New Pokemon Figures! Spare Flygon X

How about: My
Nidoqueen line (nidoqueen RH)
Floatzel GL
10$

for your Cresselia figure and Bastiodon figure.

or LMK if we can work out a deal

RE: * CATBUS * [W]: RH Roseanne's Research [H] New Pokemon Figures! Spare Flygon X

Can you please CML for 1 of your Uxie X. =3 I have a Floatzel GL, and other RR not listed. Just LMK if you want anything you may have not listed. =p

PokeKid Brandon said:
I could only get packs at $4 Dollars at my league so that is the price that I can do If I am getting packs. I could throw in the palkia with packs or money if you are intreasted in them.

I usually buy packs in boxes, where you get 32 for $80, or $2.5 each. I guess I might sell the playmat for $45 shipped if you want to send cash, no looking to set up for paypal ATM.

SotH said:
I have:
x1 Nidoqueen RR RH
x1 Nidoking RR RH
x1 Trapinch RR RH
xX Foil Lightning Energy (HP, PK)
x1 Kecleon RR RH

I want:
x1 Cresselia
x1 Garchomp
x1 Rampardos
x1 Skymin Bandai Toy
x1 Shaymin Sky Forme

Or CML. Thanks.

I have 1 Skymin figure left worth about $15 shipped as it's one of the larger ones and can't get anymore. How many foil energies do you have? The other cards seem to be about this value:
x1 Nidoqueen RR RH $2
x1 Nidoking RR RH $3
x1 Trapinch RR RH $1
xX Foil Lightning Energy (HP, PK)
x1 Kecleon RR RH $2
$8 plus value of foils.

LMK if you have more to add for the figure. I added some more wants, mostly RH (call energies, night maintenance, switches, etc.)

Ampha-pwn77 said:
I PMd you about a possible trade! : D

Sorry, trade DID go through before I got your message. I will try to get another Gallade X and if so, you will have 1st shot at it.

team overdose said:
well see id do that but I don't wanna pay $35 for cards I wont be able to use

And yet you keep asking for mine knowing that's what I'm trading/selling it for...curious.

qnetykz said:
I'd be willing to do this:

My:
Dialga G Lv. X
Dialga G (PT) x2 (RH)
Nidorino (RR) x2 (RH)

Your:
Flygon Lv. X

No thank you. Got another Dialga G coming in on a trade and would rather have the Flygons at this point.

julian99janssen said:
How much USD for Pulse of the Frontier Theme Deck? Will pay 15 USD if that,s good

Sorry, they sell/trade at $35 each, including shipping.

team overdose said:
I don't mean off my list tell me what it would take and ill go get it

$35 value or USD

Full Moon said:
How about: My
Nidoqueen line (nidoqueen RH)
Floatzel GL
10$

for your Cresselia figure and Bastiodon figure.

or LMK if we can work out a deal

IS the Nidoqueen line all RH?

SotS said:
Can you please CML for 1 of your Uxie X. =3 I have a Floatzel GL, and other RR not listed. Just LMK if you want anything you may have not listed. =p

OK, will do, although my want list is pretty long and accurate...did you check that?

Shoot. Hmm, can you do Luxray GL Lv.X for the line of Dialga G?

From your wants, I have

Uxie RH x1
Nidoran F RH x1
Nidorina RH x1
Call Energy RH x2
Vibrava RH x1
Kecleon RH x1
Flygon RH Dragon x1
Water energy foil x1
Fire energy foil x1
Arcanine RR Holo x1
Palkia G x1
Some rotoms

I'm interested in all your RR Lv X's and uxie lv X

geo15721 said:
From your wants, I have

Uxie RH x1
Nidoran F RH x1
Nidorina RH x1
Call Energy RH x2
Vibrava RH x1
Kecleon RH x1
Flygon RH Dragon x1
Water energy foil x1
Fire energy foil x1
Arcanine RR Holo x1
Palkia G x1
Some rotoms

I'm interested in all your RR Lv X's and uxie lv X

Go ahead and make an offer if you like.

I have 4 of the lightning Energ HP.
3 Psychic HP, and I think 2 psychic PK.

From your wants list, I have
Trapinch RH
Vibrava RH
Foil Electric, Fighting, and Psychic energy
Nidoqueen RH
Dialga G x3
Growlithe RH
Hippowdon Lv X
Palkia G PT
Mow Rotom
Fan Rotom
Wash Rotom
Nidorina RH

My wants are
Luxray GL lv X x1
Gallade E4 lv X x1
Gallade E4 x1 (RH doesn't matter)

I don't have toploaders at the moment, but I will mail them in sleeves and I promise they will remain in good condition while being shipped. If you have any suggested alternatives to using toploaders, that would be fine, but they will be shipped in sleeves.

EDIT: I made a trade rep thread

I also have a RH switch, but only one. >.< Yeah, the problem is all you want is RHs, but since I DON'T like them I trade them away as soon as I get them. x3

My:

RH Uxie LA
RH Roseanne's Research

Your:

Uxie Lv. X

SotH said:
I have 4 of the lightning Energ HP.
3 Psychic HP, and I think 2 psychic PK.

My:
Large Skymin figure, shipped

Your:
x1 Nidoqueen RR RH $2
x1 Nidoking RR RH $3
x1 Trapinch RR RH $1
x1 Kecleon RR RH $2
x3 foil lightning Energy
x3 foil psychic energy

?

festizzio said:
My:

RH Uxie LA
RH Roseanne's Research

Your:

Uxie Lv. X

I'll pass, thanks

SotS said:
I also have a RH switch, but only one. >.< Yeah, the problem is all you want is RHs, but since I DON'T like them I trade them away as soon as I get them. x3

Well, interested in the RH switch, but didn't notice anything else on the list that matches my wants...LMK if you have more that does, esp high wants as I'm not going to trade a Uxie X for low wants, sorry. If there's something small you want to trade for the switch, LMK.

I can do that, PM me.

Alright, so what do you think of my trades now that I have a trade rep thread?

darkrai2cool4u said:
From your wants list, I have
Trapinch RH
Vibrava RH
Foil Electric, Fighting, and Psychic energy
Nidoqueen RH
Dialga G x3
Growlithe RH
Hippowdon Lv X
Palkia G PT
Mow Rotom
Fan Rotom
Wash Rotom
Nidorina RH

My wants are
Luxray GL lv X x1
Gallade E4 lv X x1
Gallade E4 x1 (RH doesn't matter)

I don't have toploaders at the moment, but I will mail them in sleeves and I promise they will remain in good condition while being shipped. If you have any suggested alternatives to using toploaders, that would be fine, but they will be shipped in sleeves.

EDIT: I made a trade rep thread

Gallade X's are gone, sorry. Have a few Gallade 4's. Most interested in:

Trapinch RH
Vibrava RH
Mow Rotom
Fan Rotom
Wash Rotom

Pi3ce0fmind said:
CML for Garchomp LV.X.

Sorry, didn't see anything for chompy.

please cml for your
1-flygon lv.x

and i have a uxie la thats not on my list and i have a rh if you prefer that.
lmk

Pi3ce0fmind said:
Really? Nothing? : (

Well, my wants are posted...feel free to check them and offer to those if you'd like.

All I have is Floatzel GL RH and 2x Palkia G.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back