• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

**CATBUS** ****Gold Star Central**** Just in: Gyarados *, JPN/1st Ed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: * CATBUS * [W]: RH Roseanne's Research [H] New Pokemon Figures! Spare Flygon X

Hmm... I can trade you two of the Rotoms and the other RHs and maybe some Holo energy for Luxray GL lv X and a Gallade E4.

RE: * CATBUS * [W]: RH Roseanne's Research [H] New Pokemon Figures! Spare Flygon X

Ampha-pwn77 said:
Shoot. Hmm, can you do Luxray GL Lv.X for the line of Dialga G?

I was skipperd. : P

kingdra Master said:
please cml for your
1-flygon lv.x

and I have a uxie la thats not on my list and I have a rh if you prefer that.
lmk

Well, go ahead and make an offer if you want. Only really interested in nice minty RH's if you're offering Uxies or Claydols and would probably only trade the Flygon X at this point if the offer were in my favor until the next set comes out.

Pi3ce0fmind said:
All I have is Floatzel GL RH and 2x Palkia G.

See any rares you'd want from me? Don't want to trade the Garchomp X for lower wants, which is what those are, sorry.

darkrai2cool4u said:
Hmm... I can trade you two of the Rotoms and the other RHs and maybe some Holo energy for Luxray GL lv X and a Gallade E4.

No thank you. Not trading my Luxray GL X for rares at this point.

Ampha-pwn77 said:
Ampha-pwn77 said:
Shoot. Hmm, can you do Luxray GL Lv.X for the line of Dialga G?

I was skipperd. : P

Well, let me consider that. May be making a Luxray deck.

My
Uxie RH x1
Arcanine RR H x1
Frost Rotom x1
Mow Rotom x1
Nidoran F RH x1
Nidorina RH x1
Vibrava RH x1
Kecleon RH x1
Palkia G H x1
Flygon RH DR x1
Call Energy RH x2
Water Energy H x1
Fire Energy H x1

Full Moon said:
How about: My
Nidoqueen line (nidoqueen RH)
Floatzel GL
10$

for your Cresselia figure and Bastiodon figure.

or LMK if we can work out a deal

IS the Nidoqueen line all RH?

No just Nidoran and Nidoqueen but ill give you 3 nidorina

Your
Flygon X
Gallade X
Darkrai X Tin

Full Moon said:
Full Moon said:
How about: My
Nidoqueen line (nidoqueen RH)
Floatzel GL
10$

for your Cresselia figure and Bastiodon figure.

or LMK if we can work out a deal

IS the Nidoqueen line all RH?

No just Nidoran and Nidoqueen but ill give you 3 nidorina

Let me reassess what I have and need on the nidos...been getting some in, may have all I need. But we'll try to work something out.

geo15721 said:
Your
Flygon X
Gallade X
Darkrai X Tin

Man, your offers are as hard to read as your thread (what's with that funky center justification...it's murder to read!) :p

I'll pass. The Gallade 4 Lv X is just gone and not gonna trade the Fly for a bunch of rares, sorry. Uxie RH are another wierd one. I know they have high value, but not trading anything but merch or JPN cards to get one at $40 value...crazy! I pick them up when I can and that'll have to do!

Hmm, I see. If neither becomes available, I kinda like those Giratina and Shaymin Sleeves...? :eek:
(That is, if you are still wanting it.) LMK!

Okay NVM I guess, I don't really want to pay the postage for such a small trade. ;D

I can trade you Hippo lv X for Luxray then, or if you want a Lv X from another set.

Ok but how about the darkrai X tin. I need one. What do you want for that?

I saw:

1x Jirachi (RR)
1x Flygon LvX

Please CML! Thanks!

darkrai2cool4u said:
I can trade you Hippo lv X for Luxray then, or if you want a Lv X from another set.

No thanks.

geo15721 said:
Ok but how about the darkrai X tin. I need one. What do you want for that?

Frost Rotom x1
Mow Rotom x1
Vibrava RH x1
Kecleon RH x1
Palkia G H x1
Call Energy RH x2
Water Energy H x1
Fire Energy H x1
kingdra Master said:
my
1-rh uxie LA

your
1-flygon x

I said a deal in MY favor, not YOURS! Pass

Darkwing said:
I saw:

1x Jirachi (RR)
1x Flygon LvX

Please CML! Thanks!

Will do.

I have a RH Baltoy and RH Claydol, if you're interested.
I'm interested in your Raichu Lv.X.

Although I am not sure of the value of Claydol at the moment, so I could be ripping either of us off right now and not know it. >n<
So yeah, please CML to make the trade even, if you would be so kind.

Thanks ;D

Martainia said:
I have a RH Baltoy and RH Claydol, if you're interested.
I'm interested in your Raichu Lv.X.

Although I am not sure of the value of Claydol at the moment, so I could be ripping either of us off right now and not know it. >n<
So yeah, please CML to make the trade even, if you would be so kind.

Thanks ;D

Well, throw in either of these and it's a deal:
1x Luxray GL (RH)
1x Giratina (Let Loose) (RH)

kingdra Master said:
what do I have to add?
I don't have any idea.

I'll CYL

My
Palkia G
Vibrava RH
Kecleon RH
Water Foil
Fire foil

Your
Darkrai X tin

kingdra Master said:

Sorry...you just don't have anything I really need. You'd have to do something like:

Uxie RH
LuxrayGL X or Gallade 4 X
Porygon Z X

to get it from me. So, if you want to go that far, I'd trade it, but otherwise, I'll pass, sorry.

geo15721 said:
My
Palkia G
Vibrava RH
Kecleon RH
Water Foil
Fire foil

Your
Darkrai X tin

Pass

Status
Not open for further replies.