Charizard, Banette, and Friends — The Post-EUIC State of the Meta

PMJ

Silhouette Gloom of the Sundown Lands
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Hey PokeBeach readers, Ciaran back again with another article. We just finished our second International Championships of the season in London, and we have a good idea of how the Temporal Forces meta has shaken out. I personally finished 73rd with Chien-Pao ex, with a final record of 10–4–1. I had a good time playing my favourite deck, though I wish a couple more matches could have gone my way! We saw Tord Reklev win an unprecedented fifth International with a unique take on Charizard ex. In the finals, he took down an extremely unique Lost Zone Giratina VSTAR deck that included both Banette and...

Continue reading...

They're two, they're four, they're six, they're eight
Locking hands so your opponents rage
Red and green and brown and blue
Banette combos with the Useful Crew
All with different roles to play
Round EUIC or far away
Lock your opponent so the game ends
Charizard and his friends

They're two, they're four, they're six, they're eight
Locking hands so your opponents rage
Red and green and brown and blue
Banette combos with the Useful Crew
All with different roles to play
Round EUIC or far away
Lock your opponent so the game ends
Charizard and his friends
How is this happening minutes after I finished watching one of my childhood Thomas & Friends DVDs? And not just a Thomas & Friends DVD, but one with episodes from the season where they introduced that very role call?

Do you really think that zard lists will start cutting cleffa? Tomb is really good against them if they do

How is this happening minutes after I finished watching one of my childhood Thomas & Friends DVDs? And not just a Thomas & Friends DVD, but one with episodes from the season where they introduced that very roll call?
Whoa. 🤯 That’s crazy!

Back