Blog Chasing Points - Tips for Making it to Worlds

Thanks for sharing info and insight, me and my 8 year old started in March to play competitively but we are learning the point system. We will be more actively next year season and made it our gold to be at World Champ. next year. Tip's and Insight post like this helps.

Eh, I'll just go to Nationals, win the whole thing, and go to worlds :)

In all seriousness though, one of the hardest things to do is create a testing group without much contact with leagues. Maybe I could post a random request on facebook to see if any people want to test together...

Or maybe a PokeBeach testing group... hmm

I definitely agree about needing a good testing group. That's something I never had and it definitely contributed to my decision to give up playing competitively (for now, at least).

If I go: my trusty Jolteon-EX/Vileplume deck. Finally satisfied with a standard version.

In all seriousness though, one of the hardest things to do is create a testing group without much contact with leagues. Maybe I could post a random request on facebook to see if any people want to test together...

Already done

I know it's not the same thing, but PTCGO helps a lot in that matter, right? Well, at least for me.

I know it's not the same thing, but PTCGO helps a lot in that matter, right? Well, at least for me.
The only problem with PTCGO is the work it can take to find an actual player.
If you can battle only good players via friend battles, then its a pretty good testing method.

Back