Pokemon Cleaning Pokémon Plushes

Ophie

Aspiring Trainer
My Blaziken doll is getting pretty dirty from being in the back of my car all the time. Does anyone know the proper way to clean these guys?

(I might need to clean the Vanillite one soon too, since it's so white that even the slightest bit of dirt will be visible.)

I did a bit of research and it seems that this site sounds pretty reliable:

http://www.stuffemal.com/misc/HowToCleanPlush.shtml

All right, thanks. The plushes have no instructions, in any language about how to remove a bunch of dust stuck onto it. (I also need to remove some adhesive residue, since I velcroed Blaziken to the back of the car to keep it from getting bounced around the back seats and potentially flying out a window.)

I suppose the dust has gotten deep into Blaziken, as it's gotten discolored in some areas. I should just do the same for all of my plushes, since I have a bunch of them. (And find that Shadow Lugia plush, which has gone missing.)

I suppose you regularly use them, or do you have no expensive glass display case to house them?

Most of them sit on shelves out in the open. Blaziken's unique in that it's in my car. Why, are glass display cases the norm?

Back