Congrats many many mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Congrats Amt and Shakespeare! Mew Jadester too!

So far all 3 people who have been modded are involved with the TCG...who wants to bet that any other promotions involve the TCG as well?

Congrats Mew Jadester! Lets see whos left....

I'll just wait until all the modding is done to say congrats to everyone. Saves me a few moments to work it all out, you know? ;0

Of course with this post you can debate that it is most definitely implied. :3

RE: Congrats New Mods!

I am super guilty of this: 1 single PM is making me flip. It's unfortunately Bippa and Freak most of the time though...

DRAGONEXPERT LETS GET IT. That means you too Blake CC and Steadfast.

Congrats Zero, I was really disappointed when you got demoded before because you are a really cool member, you deserve another chance props.

The who's online list is getting greener.

Congrats Zero on your remodding.

Anyone remember back last summer with the Jr. Mods, and the hints we got about them. I'm a little surprised we aren't getting any hints.

Zero got modded again. :O

Anways congrats Zero.

RE: Congrats Zero, Mew Jadester, Shakepeare, and Amt!! (Mods who change the title are boring)

That's creepy. You guys are seriously F5 spamming the forum page. o_O

RE: Congrats Zero, Mew Jadester, Shakespeare, and Amt!! (Mods who change the title ar

Zero is a moderator again!!?? Oh man, that is awesome! Congrats Zero for becoming a mod once again. You certainly are a great person for being a moderator. Of course, I'm also happy that Amt, Mew Jadester, and Shakespeare are also moderators too. Certainly, I can imagine that they will all do a good job helping out the forums.;)

RE: Congrats Zero, Mew Jadester, Shakespeare, and Amt!! (Mods who change the title are boring)

Congrats MJ (Familiar?). Same to Z. Hope you do a good job!

RE: Congrats Zero, Mew Jadester, Shakespeare, and Amt!! (Mods who change the title are boring)

Hmmm...looks like WPM made his mod choices already :p

Nope. 2 more mods to form a pyramid. Need I say more?

Gratz to everyone who became a Mod!

What was the point of demodding him in the first place, then?

Congratulations! to all the new Mods of Pokebeach.
I shall give you all the same respect that I would give to a mint Luxray GL Lv.X.

Congrats to all the new mods!

Not sure if more will be picked, but if there is, I'll have to post again.

RE: Congrats Zero, Jade, Shakespeare, and Amt!! (Mods who change the title are boring)

Zero's back! Keep contributing to the TCG man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back