Congrats many many mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Congrats dragonexpert, viper.fox, Zero, Mew Jadester, Shakespeare, and Amt!!

You better not let us down >_>

loljk I know you won't.

RE: Congrats dragonexpert, viper.fox, Zero, Mew Jadester, Shakespeare, and Amt!!

yay dragonexpert!!!!11

GJ Dragonexpert. Knew you were gonna be a mod =P. You deserve it.

DE, you really deserve it. Like, SOOOO much. Congrats!

Yes. dragonexpert really deserved this one. Way to go dude. :]

I thought this was going to be the start of the massive flurry of modding people, but this could be the calm before the storm.

Congrats to all who were picked.

Well after reading what WPM posted, I withdraw all my posts on here. lol

So let me renew my statement; Congrats to all the new mods so far!
Especially Shakespere and dragonexpert. (I know them better then the other mods so...)

Good job Mark! Way to become a moderator.

Congrats guys. =D

I knew you would get it eventually, dragonexpert.

Dragonexpert is a mod! Yes! Congratulations dude, you 100% deserved it

Woooo, that's good to hear WPM! I thought you were done already :p

Aaaaaaaand in other news, what the hey? Guy89 got banned?! What happened?

Congrats Dragonexpert you are very deserving of the position, I guess this is the start of the VG mods

Water Pokémon Master said:
We haven't even started yet.

Also WHAT?!?!?!

Wait, have you sent emails/PMs/ect. to everyone you are going to interview already?

Ryukouki said:
Woooo, that's good to hear WPM! I thought you were done already :p

Aaaaaaaand in other news, what the hey? Guy89 got banned?! What happened?
I'm sorry, but I can't reveal that information.
Vulpix Yolk said:
Congrats Dragonexpert you are very deserving of the position, I guess this is the start of the VG mods
Thanks, but actually right now I'm just over Rulings.

jirachinick said:
Wait, have you sent emails/PMs/ect. to everyone you are going to interview already?
I actually got contacted on AIM not via PM since I was on. I can't speak for how the others got contacted.~Mark

Vulpix Yolk said:
Thanks, but actually right now I'm just over Rulings.

jirachinick said:
I actually got contacted on AIM not via PM since I was on. I can't speak for how the others got contacted.~Mark
[/quote]

OMG I forgot >_> sorry about that I feel really stupid cause you have answered countless of my noobish TCG questions. Also good to know that you can get the thing through AIM I'll have to check.

Well I do a lot more in the VG area of the forum so it is kind of natural that you would think that.

dragonexpert said:
Oh, that make sense, that helps a lot. Guess I just gotta keep waiting on Skype all day tomorrow and hope for luck :p though I would prefer a PM or email to set a time, guess this is how it's going to work
Good luck to the rest of you! (looks like we got a lot more coming)

RE: Congrats viper.fox, Zero, Mew Jadester, Shakespeare, and Amt!!

Water Pokémon Master said:
I said "we haven't started yet" because we still have around 15-25 people to talk to.

When you say 15-20 more people to talk to, do you mean POSSIBLE more mods? Man, we got a lot more then I thought lol.

CONGRATS MARK! I honestly didn't see this coming, but I do think it's a great thing we got a VG mod! I think you REALLY deserve it and I KNOW you'll do good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back