Congrats many many mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Congrats dragonexpert, viper.fox, Zero, Mew Jadester, Shakespeare, and Amt!!

Forgot to congratulate the new mod. Congrats dragonexpert you definitely deserve the position.

RE: Congrats dragonexpert, viper.fox, Zero, Mew Jadester, Shakespeare, and Amt!!

Okay if you posted "Congrats!" once that's all you need. No +++ post count please.

Guys I am only over Rulings right now. Whether that changes in the future is a mystery. The only thing I am in the VG area is a tutor. Follow up comments can be sent to me on the chat.

Water Pokémon Master said:
Okay if you posted "Congrats!" once that's all you need. No +++ post count please.
Sorry WPM. I will stop posting congrats to everyone.
I apologize.

Congrats to omahanime!!!! Once again another deserving member can't wait to see who else gets picked, also just saw WPM's post so this will be my last post on this thread, so Congrats to everyone else who gets choose from here on out.

yo come on people. Respect your admin's requests.

Water Pokémon Master said:

Ok guys, you really have to pay attention to this post, or you're getting warned for spam. You already post 1+ time in the topic? Too bad, just PM them your Congratulations.

dmaster out.

congrats to all deserving and to do the best they can at being mod

What do you guys like spam the forum team link? Geez. Congratulatory threads are silly, we should skewer people who make them and also anyone who posts after this one gets skewered except WPM cause I can't skewer him and he's all screw the rules I have blue + italics :(

You forgot a period.

Well, while we're here on this moderation topic, is there a position that allows a user to post big news on the front page? Or is that only a job that WPM does? I thought I saw someone do it a LONG time ago, either that or its on another website XD

@JMR: These people are lacking what is clearly called a life :/

Ryukouki said:
Well, while we're here on this moderation topic, is there a position that allows a user to post big news on the front page? Or is that only a job that WPM does? I thought I saw someone do it a LONG time ago, either that or its on another website XD

@JMR: These people are lacking what is clearly called a life :/

No there isn't. That requires back door acces.

Congrats to everyone who was modded today.

I have a feeling yesterday was TCG mod day and today is VGC mod day...this will probably mean that if any mods are announced from this point on (doubtful) they will be for off topic or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back