Pokemon 'CoroCoro' Reveals New Pokemon for Next Year's Film

greenblob1.jpg

According to these images which I found somewhere, the blob resembles a stylized... snake (somehow; I have vague memories of seeing similarly shaped creatures on some game or another), with one eye bigger than the other; since all the white is on its eye I can breathe again and conclude it's not related to gardevoir, despite having its exact same shade of green.

There's no doubt now (and there never was really; anyone saying otherwise is in absolute denial... or, blind, that's also possible, I suppose) that the thing on the background is the true Zygarde, but now I'm starting to think that there might be something to that "thousand little snakes" theory of yours, although this thing's red color doesn't quite fit on zygarde's scheme; unless, it is hexagon-shaped, and can glow white.

My god, you guys sure do love a conspiracy theory?

The green blob is no doubt a new Pokemon. Having a future-generation's pokemon designed this early isn't unheard of (HO-OH in the first ever televised episode). Not to mention, this movie is slated for next year, and next-gen pokemon are always previewed in a movie before a game release.

Its a pokemon. Its a gen-7 basic. For those who say its not pokemon-like, I can assure you, it just looks like a pants-less Scraggy.

As for the shadow beast? More than likely a Mega-Zygarde. Pokemon want to push the Mega-thing, and Zygarde is an untouched and unexplained legendary thus far. So why not make use of it?

...I can breathe again and conclude it's not related to gardevoir, despite having its exact same shade of green...
OR

or

People just snapped to Gardevoir for being a fan favorite, and there are several Pokemon that have a near similar saturated shade of green as Garde's hair (Zygarde, Scyther, Reuniclus), some of which would arguably resemble Boogermon even better(REUNICLUS, people! SERIOUSLY!!!)

I'm still banking on it being the first of 1,000 Zygarde Zooid Zygotes that can reform to transform Zygarde into an immortal space robot.

OR

or

People just snapped to Gardevoir for being a fan favorite, and there are several Pokemon that have a near similar saturated shade of green as Garde's hair (Zygarde, Scyther, Reuniclus), some of which would arguably resemble Boogermon even better(REUNICLUS, people! SERIOUSLY!!!)

I'm still banking on it being the first of 1,000 Zygarde Zooid Zygotes that can reform to transform Zygarde into an immortal space robot.

None of those pokemon have a pink thing on their chest, or white also having presence on the color scheme; that, along with the apparent shape the head seemed to have and the horrible video quality, gardevoir wasn't completely improbable at first sight; more probable than scyther and reuniclus, for sure (scyther is nothing like it, and it's actually a less blue and more yellow green than gardevoir, and reuniclus is already a 3-stage line, and that thing is clearly not a mega evolution, not to mention their differences in shape, and that reuniclus' color is more true green than gardevoir's).

It being connected, somehow, to Zygarde is the most likely thing, once you take into account the color and the serpent-like body with a triangular head.

None of those pokemon have a pink thing on their chest, or white also having presence on the color scheme (...What?) that, along with the apparent shape the head seemed to have and the horrible video quality, gardevoir wasn't completely improbable at first sight; more probable than scyther and reuniclus, for sure (scyther is nothing like it, and it's actually a less blue and more yellow green than gardevoir, and reuniclus is already a 3-stage line, and that thing is clearly not a mega evolution, not to mention their differences in shape, and that reuniclus' color is more true green than gardevoir's).

It being connected, somehow, to Zygarde is the most likely thing, once you take into account the color and the serpent-like body with a triangular head.
Gardevoir's green (hair) is #A0D09E
Scyther's green (skin) is #9BCF8C
Reuniclus' green (cytoplasm) is #8EC79C
Zygarde's green is #90B63D
Boogermon's green, from the shaky camera picture, is #AAFAA6

Gardevoir's heart's color is #E6787B
Reuniclus' hand organelles' color is #E19494
I can't get a clear read on Boogermon's core, it comes up as #C0926F, which is a shade of brown. However, we can all agree that it's red/pink-ish. The magic of color theory is that you register hues and shades based on the colors around whatever you're looking at.

Reuniclus's RGB values for his cytoplasm are actually all slightly lower than Gardevoir's values, which means it's just a scosche less saturated than Gardevoir's hair (so Reuniclus' cytoplasm is the less green of the two). Scyther's skin has less Blue than Garde and Reuni, which is why it looks more yellow-ish. Boogermon is almost completely green with halfway Red and Blue values, and it looks severely more neon than the others. Reuni's red hand organelles have more rounded-out values, whereas Garde's pink-ish hue has less Blue and Green. If you remove their reds from the rest of them, they might look duller then you normally think because a color slightly greyed out next to its complimentary color makes it look even brighter than it really is.

I think you should read over your comment about contrasting Gardevoir from Reuniclus because only one of them has a three-stage evo family, btw...

If I were going to explain my view, it resembles Reuniclus more than Gardevoir, not counting the use of green and red, for the reasons that it has a fat, rounded head in relation to its tiny body and you can see a reddish inner component of itself within its body that doesn't protrude out of it. If anyone's going to think up a rumor about a prevo to an already complete 3-stage evo line, in this case, I believe Reuni would be more likely than Garde.

Last edited:
I bet that the blob and the silhouette are completely different, and that the blob is a new pokemon from Gen 7.

@kangle4 Actually, for me, that's precisely why the theory of it being a part of zygarde makes even more sense... I mean, if Zygarde is formed by or controls these creatures, it sounds logic for the blob to be scared of it, as in, "damn, the boss is here".

I know. I'm not sure how true it was but I was told that. Think about it, its doesn't resemble any Pokemon, its not even cute to look at and is very simple.

Other companies use goofy looking characters to represent their company. It could also be they have artist block (they admitted this with Flygon's mega) and this is what we got.

Flygon doesn't have a mega.

@kangle4 Actually, for me, that's precisely why the theory of it being a part of zygarde makes even more sense... I mean, if Zygarde is formed by or controls these creatures, it sounds logic for the blob to be scared of it, as in, "damn, the boss is here".
Yeah that makes sense as well.

How about this plot? Zygarde was going on a rampage, and this individual blob disagree and is hiding because Zygarde might reabsorb it, something like that.

How about this plot? Zygarde was going on a rampage, and this individual blob disagree and is hiding because Zygarde might reabsorb it, something like that.

Yeah, that crossed my mind too... I wouldn't be surprised if that was an actual part of the plot...

I think the minion/pokemon could be based on a cell and the red spot could be a nucleus.
Er... That seems a bit too similar to Solosis...

And what about the other 'eye' (or whatever it is?) Upon closer examination of the footage, you can see that the creature had another white(-ish) circle on it. (For reference, here's a mock-up someone did.)
pokemon-z-new-blob-xy-movie.jpg

Er... That seems a bit too similar to Solosis...

And what about the other 'eye' (or whatever it is?) Upon closer examination of the footage, you can see that the creature had another white(-ish) circle on it. (For reference, here's a mock-up someone did.)
pokemon-z-new-blob-xy-movie.jpg

Hello, have you ever notice how many cats, dogs, and bat Pokemon there is? Also the Pikaclones.
For the eyes, we just have to wait. While I don't deny the possibility of gen 7 mon, I like the thousand theory better, but if GF is kind, all these will be clear about the end of this week, since CoroCoro comes out on the 12th of this months, leak would be around the 8th earliest may be.

Hello, have you ever notice how many cats, dogs, and bat Pokemon there is? Also the Pikaclones.
For the eyes, we just have to wait. While I don't deny the possibility of gen 7 mon, I like the thousand theory better, but if GF is kind, all these will be clear about the end of this week, since CoroCoro comes out on the 12th of this months, leak would be around the 8th earliest may be.
CoroCoro is officially released on the 14th/15th of a given month, and there's about a week's worth of time beforehand that it tends to leak when there's new information. As for Pokemon revealed in the same manner as BoogerMon, Like Victini at the end of gen4, the Pokemon Sunday TV show (or whatever it's called now. Pokemon Get, I believe) supplies us with more information after CoroCoro whets your tounge by providing first official images.

CoroCoro is officially released on the 14th/15th of a given month, and there's about a week's worth of time beforehand that it tends to leak when there's new information. As for Pokemon revealed in the same manner as BoogerMon, Like Victini at the end of gen4, the Pokemon Sunday TV show (or whatever it's called now. Pokemon Get, I believe) supplies us with more information after CoroCoro whets your tounge by providing first official images.

although Coro-Coro this month is released officially on the 12th (official site) so we may see it sometime this weekend.

although Coro-Coro this month is released officially on the 12th (official site) so we may see it sometime this weekend.

And Pokemon Get TV typically reveal nothing that CoroCoro hasn't, beside the fact they give you footage instead of static images.

Back