Crime's Fakemon Request Thread...

Crime

Fakemon Designer
Ok...
So because the lack of ideas sparking in my brain... I descided I would take fakemon requests....

to see my work go to:
http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=34181

So...

Here is the info you need to know...

I can do sketches... and full blown colors...

Now sketches... I can have done and up between an hour, and a day....
Colored fakemon... usually takes between a day and 2 days for me to complete.

Soo... I can take a few Sketch reqests and maybe 1 colored requsts at a time...
So first come first serve... for the colored versions.

So... Here's the Criteria:
1) Give me a good definition of the designs
2) Give me specific details in coloring (if colored)
3) Be patient in waiting for them to be completed
4) Do not use without my permission...
5) Do not use other's requests either.

So... I gues just request away from here on in....

I'd like to request a couple colored versions....but I can wait for them. I'd like a Dragon type Eeveelution and a Poison type one also. For the Dragon type one, I'd like it blue with shiny scales and wings would be nice.A sweet, long tail would complete it. For the poison type one, purple with Fangs and Spikes would be awesome, kinda Drapion-like. Make the Dragon one look happy and the poison one look really mean :]
Please make it with a transparent backround so I can use it for Avvys/TC's/Banners If possible.

-Black Rayquaza

KualeafSmall.png

psyeye.png

Firecrabsmall.png

I was looking in Artistian Cave for some of your fakemon. I found the thing above what is it? Or we not supposed to see these?

Black Rayquaza said:
I'd like to request a couple colored versions....but I can wait for them. I'd like a Dragon type Eeveelution and a Poison type one also. For the Dragon type one, I'd like it blue with shiny scales and wings would be nice.A sweet, long tail would complete it. For the poison type one, purple with Fangs and Spikes would be awesome, kinda Drapion-like. Make the Dragon one look happy and the poison one look really mean :]
Please make it with a transparent backround so I can use it for Avvys/TC's/Banners If possible.

-Black Rayquaza

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj233/SS_Tahmino/Extra/Drakeon.png
http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj233/SS_Tahmino/Extra/Jecteon.png

links to them both.

Charizard88 said:

I was looking in Artistian Cave for some of your fakemon. I found the thing above what is it? Or we not supposed to see these?
[/quote]

They were for some pokemon I made for a Website that I completely forgot about untill now.

Well, I'm currently working on a fan game, and need the starters. If I just had the art, I can spirte them. You'll see me a lot here, asking for requests for all the Pokes :p.

#1:

Okay, so this guy's kinda like a grass snake. A small snake, really. Short fangs, and some grass on his back. I'd like a light shade of green if possible. Almost like a lime, y'know? The eyes... you can decide on those :p.

#2:

For the fire guy, I need a small calf like thing. A cow, basically. A small cow :p. A small horn on top, a white body with a few red spots, and a flame tail. 4 legs with hoofs, also :). I'd also like really cute and comforting eyes.

#3:

The final one. The water starter. Make him a tad bigger. Kinda like an elephant with a big trunk. A light shade of blue would suite him best. Also, a red jewel on his forehead. The eyes, I'd like big =]. And 4 legs, of course. Can you also make him blubbery, if it's not too much trouble :)?

Thanks =]. Expect me to be your best customer :D.

Back