• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Darkeopes Darkrai/Archeopes

Check

Definatly Baby Giratina
Hello everybody I`m in a rut because I have no major tournaments till Plasma Freeze comes out which is Battle roads so I came up with this deck to see if it works. Please Comment below.

POKEMON 16
2 Darkrai EX
3-1-3 Hydragon
3 Sableye
2-2 Archeopes NV
TRAINER/SUPPORTER/STADIUM 32
1 Computer Search
4 Dark Patch
2 Dark Claw
3 PokeDex
3 Ether
2 Ultra Bal
1 Plume Fossil
3 Pokemon Catcher
2 Colress
4 Professor Juniper
3 N
3 Cheren
3 Twist Mtn
ENERGY 10
10 Dark
The strategy for the deck is to get Darkrai EX up first turn then TP Darkrai up about 2nd or 3rd to put opponents to sleep. Hydragon up anytime before Archeopes so I can evolve but my opponents get stuck. This strategy is good to cancel out Blastioise, KlinkKlang, Eelectrick, and or Emboar Etc... so any comments?

Could you include a strategy and why do you run Archeops when you have Hydreigon? And you need Plume Fossils to be able to get Archen into play or Twist Mountain.

Oh duh I forgot Plume Fossil thanks Twist Mtn would be a good idea I`ll try to tweak it in thanks oh and I made the deck up on the fly so it may not be that good: and Archeopes is in there for Evolutions for the big decks now and in the future Hydragon goes up before Archen evolves into Archeopes thats how it works. P.S. I`m in Seniors

What do you mean every deck now needs a stage 1 or 2 to function correctly. EX Keldeo/Blastiose, Rayeeles, Big Ex`s [KlinkKlang] see what I mean they get 1 out it gets KOed no more come out. I have catchers so I`ll try to tweak them in.

-3-1-3 Hydreigon - Make this Archeops based
-1 Psychic - Why?
-3-3 EtherDex - Darkrai has own energy accel.
-1 Cilan - BAD
-3 Cheren - Bianca is better IMO
-2 Colress - No hydreigon line means its pointless
-2 HTL - W/O Virbank its no good
-2 Darkrai REG - Better options'
-1 Sableye - force the 7 prize game with only three this will be much easier

Gives us 25 spaces to work with
+ 1-1 Archeops (make sure your playing the Plasma freeze one
+2 Ultra Ball - Good
+1 Dark Patch - Need as many as you can
+4 Energy Switch - very good Card
+2 Darkrai EX
+1 Keldeo EX- helps with status conditions
+2 Twist MTN - you want these out ASAP and having 3 will win stadium wars
+1 Juniper - 4 is a must
+3 Bianca - Consistent
+2 Random REciever -Junk hunt for a supporter
+2 Absol Plasma Freeze - good option
+1 Energy Search - Junk hunt for energy
+2 Dark Energy

Hope I helped :D

Todays meta runs stage 2's but technically they never evolve. Aercheops does not stop Rare Candy. Rare Candies is how they evolve, technically not evolving. Decks like Keldeo/Blastoise run 3 Squirtle and 3 Blastoise, nad 4 rare candy. Your stradegy with aercheops I dont think will work. I would try no aercheops. I would add some Ultra Balls for discarding and maybe more supporters for consistensy.
Hope I Helped!

DNA said:
Archeops NVI blocks Rare Candy and any evolution from the hand. If you are searching your deck to evolve a Pokemon, Archeops does not block that.
DNA is a professor so I'm pretty sure this is legit

Actually if I`ve read the card right Tyrant i believe it says you may evolve or this still counts as evolving or something like that.

Now why Alexander would I put in Absol in it only lets me look at my opponents hand what does that do and there is no Archen in Plasma Freeze it is in Megalo Cannon. I want to get Darkrai up first turn and Pokedex helps set me up too.

Oh and update pending.

Back