• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Dialgachomp

Dialga G Lv X

Dialgachomp FTW
I am new to the Pokebeach Forums, but I have been playing for 3 or 4 years. I am trying out Dialgachomp since my Machamp is dead lol.

Here is my list:

Pokemon: 19

2-2 Garchomp C
1 Crobat G
1 Unown Q
3-1 Dialga G
1 Bronzong G
2-1 Uxie LA
1 Promocroak G
1 Ambipom G
1 Azelf LA
1-1 Honchcrow SV

T/S/S: 26

2 Pokemon Collector
4 Cyrus's Conspiracy
3 Power Spray
1 Energy Exchanger
4 Poke Turn
3 SP Radar
2 Bebe's Search
1 PONT
2 Aaron's Collection
1 Luxury Ball
3 Energy Gain

Energy: 15

1 Psychic
2 Dark
2 Metal
2 Warp
4 Special Metal
4 DCE

Help is appreciated :)

Hmm.. Hounchcrow. Belive it or not, I actually never saw that tech in Dialgachomp. I mean, I think Mewtwo X is kinda going down in popularity, so you could replace it for:

-1-1 Line of Hounchkrow

Add an Energy Exchanger and another PONT. These two cards should help with consistancy in tough spots and bad hands.

Actually, he is a good tech in here because of heavy Gyarados in FL. Unless I find something else to replace him with. Besides, what would I do with the other dark energy lol ;)

@Clownshateau: What's the point of playing Mewtwo in Dialgachomp if DGX just locks it, rendering it almost useless?

You may want to find room for another Bat G. Maybe:

- 1 Energy Exchanger UD
+ 1 Crobat G PT

Just my two cents.

He says that the deck Mewtwo is down in popularity, not Mewtwo in Dialgachomp lol XD Anyways, I have tested and one crobat is all I need. More of them just fills up bench space. What do people think of:

-1 Ambipom
+1 Dragonite FB

Hah Yoshi, misconseption. I said the DECK not the TECH. Oh well, I guess it can be good, but DGZ having ability to destroy their Rescue Energy, its a good bet their gonna have a LONG time trying to recover it if no Pokemon Rescue is avialable.

replace honchkrow for luxray gl lv.x line and the dark for one lightning and one lucario gl for hitting gyrados and moving blocks (e.g. spiritomb)

God pokemon24, I forgot all about Luxray! Yea listen to him, it is very useful in this deck agianst Gyarados.

I'm basing all of these changes off the list I see in the original post:

-1 Energy Exchange Unit
-1 SP Radar
-1 PONT
-1 Aaron's Collection
-2 Dark
-1-1 Honchkrow SV (DialgaChomp beats Gyarados anyways. At least I've never had a problem with gayrados. Gyarados lives off of free prizes. You Deafen so they can't Pokémon reversal, and power spray blocks the Regice from switching your active Dialga G LV. X out. Just stack special metals, and kill the Gyarados until you use all of its resources up.

+1 Pokémon Collector (more consistancy.)
+1 Looker's Investigation (I like this more than PONT because you can choose who's hand to shuffle, and it tells you whether or not you need to Deafen Lock.)
+1 Snowpoint Temple
+2 Conductive Quarry (you can do 2 Snowpoint 1 Conductive if you want. It's a matter of opinion)
+1 Skuntank G
+1 Toxicroak G non-promo (this and skuntank are for machamp. The Skuntank by itself is actually useful for deafen lock. The extra damage adds up on stuff like Gyarados when you would normally only hit it for 10.)
+1 Power Spray (The extra power spray is just for consistancy. It's surprising how much the extra 1 actually does. I ran 3 in my list for a long time before I actually tested 4 out.)

Also, I would run Dragonite FB over Ambipom G any day. (I saw your above post.) I like it a LOT more.

Do you really think toxicroak and skuntank are needed anymore, the new black and white rule changes kill machamp....

Back