Did You Know That...

ArceusShayminLovr said:
What about Speed?

~The air we breath is poisonous and that is why we age.

I hardly believe that. We only know that aging will slow down to almost stopping when approaching light speed, coming to a complete stop when reaching the speed of light (iirc). Aging probably has to do with our biology, such as everything slowly breaking down after we reach a a certain point.

Fun fact: Sabaton is both a piece of armor that covers the foot and an amazing Swedish Power Metal band. :p

Can I ask a favour from everyone? Can you post a reference? At least a Wikipedia article. Or a quote from an article or something. Thanks.

In Ancient China, during the Shang Dynasty, some people (mostly soldiers or prisoners of war) were sacrificed and placed in a noble's tomb to help protect the noble in the afterlife.

Lolmonster said:
I liek Pudding.
1337 1$ $0 1337 17$ 4w3$0m3.
Platypi are mammals that lay eggs only because they are slow in the evolutionary chain.
~There's no such thing as an evolutionary "chain", every animal alive today represents the temporary end of a branch of the evolutionary tree of life, there is no way in which to rank currently living animals evolutionary. A goldfish is as much fully evolved as we are.

Lolmonster said:
I liek Pudding.
1337 1$ $0 1337 17$ 4w3$0m3.
Platypi are mammals that lay eggs only because they are slow in the evolutionary chain.

Platypi is not actually the correct collective noun for them because it is a greek word not a Latin based word. The correct collective noun is Platypuses.

Another Platypus fact: Platypuses are not the only mammal to lay eggs. Several species of Echidna also lay eggs. By the way the scientific name for an egg laying mammal is a monotreme. Proof

-Crocodile's mouths are longer then their tongue, making them not available to stick out their tongue. :F

Dark Marc said:
-Crocodile's mouths are longer then their tongue, making them not available to stick out their tongue. :F

One of the coolest facts in this thread so far.

Garchomp said:
Platypi is not actually the correct collective noun for them because it is a greek word not a Latin based word. The correct collective noun is Platypuses.

Another Platypus fact: Platypuses are not the only mammal to lay eggs. Several species of Echidna also lay eggs. By the way the scientific name for an egg laying mammal is a monotreme. Proof
There awesome because they are Australian.

- The Great Barrier Reef is the longest reef in the world at over 2010 kilometres. Source

ArceusShayminLovr said:
What about Speed?

~The air we breath is poisonous and that is why we age.
To tell you the truth. I have no clue. :p

Rhyhorn and Charizard have the same cry.

Flare said:
Well.... no, but that's what he told me and I trust him. I just kind of wanted to post it.

this kid's p.e. teacher is full of it

but you already knew that

Back in 1998 Topeka, KS was renamed ToPikachu for the launch of Pokémon

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0EIN/is_1998_August_27/ai_21064833/

Back